FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

Kaito Kuroba's Mistake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solera

Solera

Female
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : student/drawing
Humor : fairly enough
Kaito Kuroba's Mistake Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Kaito Kuroba's Mistake Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Kaito Kuroba's Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 8:44 am

A/N: So I guess I'm the first one to post a fanfic here. This is a Detective Conan/Case Closed fanfic
Disclaimer: I do not own DC(Detective Conan) or MK(Magic Kaito)

Chapter 1

It was one regular heist of Kaitou Kid and his aim was the ‘Pasquale Novissimo’ gemstone.

Of course there was always that one obstacle. It was Conan Edogawa, who we perfectly know as Kudo Shinichi before. He told him to give up… that arrogant tantei-kun.

“Gommen tantei-kun. I can’t do that…”

There was a sound of banging... it was the door slamming and then Conan quickly shot of one of his soccer balls on to Kid. It nearly hit his face head on though he dodged at a split second.

“Tsk… but I managed to put out your monocle and hat Kid… now... Let me see your face” Conan smirked at the thief like he had already won but did he really win against Kid?

“I guess your right tantei-kun… pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Well now tantei-kun I appeared before you right now. Why don’t you show who you really are.” Still showing a poker face.

“I-I’m Edogawa Conan you know, Kaito--,” Conan was interrupted on his speech by Kid.

“I’ll tell you right now that I already figured out who you are; it’s the same as how you figured me out, neh?”

“Ah!! Wa-WAIT!!” Conan said out loud.

“All right I should take my leave now, ‘great detective of the east Kudo Shinichi’”.

‘This is perfectly the best time for me to escape,’ He thought to himself. With one click, the hang glider came out and he was just about to go away while the detective was still shocked there but--.

“Shi--Shinichi…” a voice from behind Conan took him by surprise. It was Ran’s voice. The girl suddenly started to cry as she heard what the thief said.

---------

“Darn it. I can’t take of that girl’s expression of my face!”

There he was inside his own world of thoughts again...

“Kaito what happened? Is there something bothering you? You’ve been pretty down lately,” Aoko told me.

Not realizing Aoko was speaking to him... he jumped out of his seat as Aoko was holding a fish stuffed toy on his face!

“F--FISH!!" (Kaito's usual expression with fish). After recovering from... the Fish reaction he told Aoko... "It’s nothing really… neh Aoko do you know Mouri Detective Agency by any chance? I need to go there for something”

“Sure but, are you really ok?”

"Yes I'm fine, perfectly fine," I told her.

-----

Detective Mouri Agency

‘I never expected it to look like this. Well I need to confirm my hunch.’he thought to himself. “Aoko thanks but can you leave now? I have specific business with Mister Mouri.”

“Sure…” Aoko said depressingly.

‘What’s up with her? Nevermind that. I don’t think I need to disguise for real right? I’m just going to confirm it, but just in case.’ he pressed on the doorbell and the voice he heard last night was once again heard.

--End of Chapter 1--

E/N: This is my first fanfic so it's kind of rubbish.

Reference Note:

tantei-kun - Kid's USUAL call to Conan Edogawa/Shinichi

Gommen- sorry
Back to top Go down
http://tanteirealm.forumdes.com/index.php
HS7

HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305
Kaito Kuroba's Mistake Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kaito Kuroba's Mistake Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:38 am

Even though I don't have a single clue about this, it's good.
Back to top Go down
http://writersforum-light.msnboard.net/index.htm
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...
Kaito Kuroba's Mistake Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kaito Kuroba's Mistake Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:55 am

Haha, awesome! Bad mistake Kid. I think that this is really good Very Happy My only critic is to add a little more detail, but still, this is awesome, can't wait to read more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com
HS7

HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:27 am

Still doesn't make much sense. Still, it's good.
Back to top Go down
http://writersforum-light.msnboard.net/index.htm
Solera

Solera

Female
Kaito Kuroba's Mistake Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Kaito Kuroba's Mistake Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Chapter 2

He was shocked that nobody answered the door. He checked the door and found out that it was unlocked. He came inside and saw…

“Conan! Tell me the truth right now!” Ran said with a tone of irritation.

“I am telling you the truth Ran-neechan… I don’t know why that Kid called me Shinichi… and if I was Shinichi why wouldn’t I tell you,” Conan nervously said.

‘Okay this is going to be difficult.’ Kaito thought to himself. “Ummm excuse me but is there someone called Edogawa here?”

Ran stopped questioning Conan at the sight of the person on the door. “Edogawa, you mean Conan?” pointing Conan to the visitor.

Practically Conan already knew it was Kid. Of course it was from experience from his heists and asked the visitor, “Why did you come here uncle?”

‘As expected tantei-kun you already knew.’ he thought, “I’ve come because of your mother. She said I should come pick you up and apparently take care of you for the day... Mouri-san do you mind it?”

Kogorou was reading the newspaper and listening to horse racing on his seat and just said, “I don’t mind at all, it’s better for the kid to go out with relatives.” He glared at Conan who was sweating there.

“So then let’s go Conan-kun?” Kid told him

“Sure,” Conan said.

“Wait just a minute Conan. You still haven’t answered my question!” Ran said out.

Conan and Kid were looking really nervous at Ran. 'It looked like the plan didn’t work out' Kid thought .

“What was the question again, neechan?” Conan said nervously.

“I’m asking you why you don’t tell me the truth! I know your Shinichi so spill it Conan”

‘This is rather getting out of hand… I didn’t think the situation could get any worse than this’. “What do you mean Miss Mouri?” Kid said to her.

“Your part of this, you so-called-uncle-of-Conan, now why don’t you tell me the truth! I’ve waited for so long and yet…” tears dropped from her eyes as she said those words.

“I’m sorry Ran but I am Conan and Shinichi is Shinichi. We’re different people… you saw us together before right?”

“Yes I saw you before but that Conan was not like you, that Conan was totally different from you. Care to explain? Not even colds can change your personality that fast.”

‘Guess she has a point but I can’t let her be in any danger.’

“Umm… Mouri-san we really need to go… or else my appointment with Sensei will be cut off,” Kid said with desperation.

“Ok. But when you get back I’m getting answers remember that!”

---------

Kid and Conan went to a restaurant and talked about...

"OI!! Just because of you Ran has been asking--" Conan was cut off by Kid.

"I'm sorry tantei-kun but I have a plan on what to do."

--Detective Mouri Agency--

Kid disguised himself as 'Kudo Shinichi' and went back to the agency with Conan but...

"Oh is this another one of your tricks Conan or should I say Shinichi?" Ran told Conan.

"What are you talking about Ran? I just came back and you treat me like you don't know me." 'Shinichi' said.

“I do know you,” Ran said with a serious voice, “that is WHY I am telling this kid to tell me the truth already!” Ran looked at ‘Shinichi’ with a glare. “Shinichi would never go here if he doesn’t have any business!”

“But I have business with you.” ‘Shinichi’ said.

“And what would that be?”

--END--

Author's notes:

Ran is someone I can see as a intelligent person that just needs to get the words out of her mouth.

Reference Note:

Neechan- this is something Conan calls Ran.. basically meaning older sister
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:57 am

Yup, I agree with you. I like Ran. Anyway, this is really good! Can't wait to read the rest! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Solera

Solera

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Chapter 3

Day 1 - Agreement

“I came to visit because Conan said that you’ve been lonely without me around,” ‘Shinichi’ said.

“Oh really now,” Ran glared at Conan.

“You see neechan…. I’m not Shinichi…. We’re different people.”

“If you’re different people then why don’t you attend school for a week Shinichi and let’s see if you two are really different people.” She looked at the two with a knowing/clever face.

‘Eh!?’ they both said in their thoughts.

“B-but Shinichi-niichan is on a case right now…. He can’t have any distraction now can he?” Conan said worriedly.

“Y-yes just as Conan said. I’m on a case right now, a pretty difficult one.” ‘Shinichi’ said.

“What case would be more important than-” Ran was cut off by ‘Shinichi’ by putting one finger against her lips.

“Alright, alright, I’ll do it. But just for two days ok?”

“That’s a little too short.” Ran pinched ‘Shinichi’s’ cheek and it didn’t appear to be a disguise though. Ran looked at him surprised.

“What was that for?” Shinichi said putting his hand on his cheek.

‘I have to say, looking like me is just good and bad on its own.’ Conan thought.

---------

First Day

Conan gave clear instructions to Kaito as to how he should act and all that and Kaito let out a sigh. It was entirely different from what he’s been doing at his school.

–Teitan High School--

You could hear the murmuring of students as one of their classmates, Shinichi Kudo, was coming back even for only two days. Once Shinichi went inside the classroom he was bombarded by questions and other things.

After getting out of the crowd of students Shinichi let out a sigh and went to his seat. ‘I can’t believe that Tantei-kun actually has this kind of popularity. Wonder how he actually survives his daily life like this.’ He thought as he let out another sigh.

--

Shinichi was sitting on his chair, arms on the desk where his chin rested upon. He was absolutely bored! Thinking back to his agreement with Ran, he sighed, then put his hands behind his head, shoulders up, looked up at the ceiling, and leaned on his seat.

“Shinichi…” Ran said.

“What is it Ran?”

“…Oh… It’s nothing…” Ran said with a blush and sat on her chair looking at him.

‘Women, they are really weird…. Wonder what’s happening at Ekoda.’ He sighed.

–Ekoda High School—

Aoko was looking at the empty seat beside her.

‘Wonder where Kaito is.’ She thought.

“Wondering where Kaito is?” a voice from behind her said.

Aoko turned around and said, “Akako! Why should I wonder about that magician huh?”

“Don’t worry about Kaito, he’s just helping out a ‘friend’ of his” Akako said.

“How do you know that? And who’s this friend?” Aoko said.

“Ah! Just forget what I said. He just might be sick.” Akako said nervously.

“Kuroba, sick? Was what I heard just now true, Koizumi?” Hakuba asked.

“I don’t know!” Akako said.

“That’s just weird. Kaito doesn’t get sick very often and he never skips school if he’s not sick. Let’s go to his house after school.” Aoko said.

The two nodded in agreement.

--Teitan Elementary School—

Conan was sitting on his chair with his right hand on his chin. He stared on his desk for a long time, thinking of pretty much everything. He thought about what Kaitou Kid would do in Ran’s class. From what he knew about the magician-thief, he’s a flat out trouble maker. He also thought of what would happen if the Black Organization would see ‘Kudo Shinichi’ who was thought of as dead? ‘I’m pretty sure he’d be good as dead if they see him’ Conan thought and sighed.

A worried Ayumi approached Conan.

“Are you alright Conan-kun?”

That snapped Conan out of his thoughts.

“I-I’m alright Ayumi-chan! I was just thinking… about… something.” He laughed nervously.

“If that’s what you say Conan-kun…” Ayumi sat on her chair and sighed. Ai approached her.

“Don’t worry Yoshida-san. Edogawa-kun doesn’t want you to be troubled. Let him think on his own.”

“Yes and thank you Ai-chan!”

Meanwhile Conan was still thinking of what other possibilities will come out of today and tomorrow. He scratched his head/hair furiously just before the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:21 am

Haha, smart Ran! And poor Kaito, one small slip and he's messed up both their lives! I think this chapter was really good! Can't wait to read more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Solera

Solera

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:02 am

Chapter 4- Day 1- Cornered Kaito

--Teitan High--
Shinichi stood up and went to the door.

"Shinichi where are you going?" the teacher said.

Shinichi stopped in front of the door and said, "3, 2, 1!" exactly as he said, the bells rang. Shinichi went out and Ran looked at the door...

"Okay... that's Shinichi?" Ran said.

--Teitan Elementary--
Conan was deep in thoughts and just as he was thinking of minor things the bell rang. He quickly got his things ready and got out of school. He went to where Ran and him... I mean Shinichi usually meat after school. He was surprised to see Ran by herself.

"Ran-neechan why are you alone?" he asked.

"Huh? What do you mean Conan-kun?" she asked.

Completely forgetting the fact that Ran added the usual suffix, he added to the question, "I mean, where's Shinichi-niisan?"

"I don't know.... He got up and went to the door then counted 3, 2, 1 and the bell rang. He quickly was out of my sight.... I don't know where he is right now." she explained.

"Eh? I was sure that he would be here...." he said and thought, 'I'm going to kill you for this Kid!'

--Ekoda High--
Similarly, the bell had just rang on Ekoda High.

Aoko, Hakuba and Akako were together, they were supposed to be going to Kaito's house.

After walking some distance, they were finally in front of the Kuroba household

--Kuroba Household--
Kaito was going up to his room when suddenly he remembered something urgent. "Oh crap--." he said out loud and thought, 'Tantei-kun is going to kill me'. He quickly dressed up as Shinichi and went out of the door as soon as possible.

Just outside the house, the shocked figures of Aoko, Hakuba and Akako were there.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!" Aoko yelled at 'Shinichi' and struck up a mop at him... though 'Shinichi' just dodged, Kaito style. Which made Aoko surprised.

"Aren't you the High School Detective of the East, Kudo Shinichi?" Hakuba asked.

"Uh... Yes I am..." 'Shinichi' said.

"What are you doing at our friends house?" Akako said and smirked.

'Oh no... I think Akako already knows the reason but the two others...' "Uh... You should already know, shouldn't you?," he said to Hakuba and smirked.

"Huh? I heard you were missing. " Hakuba said thinking about that line 'Kudo' just used. 'I should already know? Is he investigating about Kid? Does he have evidence about Kuroba being Kid?'

"You probably heard wrong..."
'Oh crap that was such a bad thing to say..' Kaito thought and said, "I've got to go now, or else I'm going to get a beating."

Kaito went out of his 'friends' sight and hurriedly went to Mouri Detective Agency. Hakuba eyed him and thought that it was really suspicious....

--Mouri Detective Agency--
He rang the bell and waited... He heard footsteps, he gulped.

The door opened to show an irritated Ran. "And where were you?" she said.

"Uhh... I was at my house?" Kaito sweatdropped.

"But I went to your house and you weren't there, wonder why." she said.

"You went to my house? Maybe you couldn't see me but I was there." he looked at Conan and saw the I'm-going-to-kill-you-when-this-is-over. Kaito sweatdropped again.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:11 pm

Haha, awesome! I wonder just how much longer they can keep that up
Back to top Go down
Solera

Solera

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:22 am

A/N: I’m more of a fan artist than a fan writer. Sorry for the wait… plot bunnies don’t attack me like they usually do. Really sorry… here’s the fifth chapter. Enjoy reading!

By the way, to avoid misunderstanding, I’m using Shinichi’s name instead of Kaito, since…well… he is disguised as Shinichi right now.

Disclaimer: I do not own DC/MK. They all belong to Gosho Aoyama.

Chapter 5- Waiting…
Shinichi glanced at the clock located at the living room, frowning. ‘Why am I still here again?’ he thought as he looked around the living room. ‘Oh right… ojousan insisted that I stay for dinner.’

--Flashback--

Shinichi went in at the agency. He immediately received a glare from Kogoro and he just rolled his eyes. “So… umm… Ran. What are we going to do now?” he asked.

“Can you stay for dinner? It’s been a long time… since…” Ran trailed off.

Shinichi appeared to be a bit hesitant but shrugged it off and smiled at her saying, “Sure thing Ran.”

--End of Flashback--

“Neh,” the voice of a kid told him, “What were you thinking?” Conan asked him while glaring. They went up to the apartment complex of the building, the third floor. Ran was busy at the kitchen preparing dinner.

“Hn? What do you mean Tantei-kun?” Shinichi asked.

“Your lame excuse and your hesitation when Ran asked you to stay. Well I can understand that you don’t want to stay here, especially with me around, but I can’t think that that’s the only reason,” Conan explained.

“Your right about one thing but that ‘lame excuse’ is true. I went to my house.”

“You could’ve said something else.” Conan told him.

“Oh, sure genius. Like I had the time to think about that,” Shinichi told him ‘that pesky Hakuba might do something about what I did on earlier.’

Ran stuck out a head from the kitchen and looked at the two and smiled. She went back to cooking. ‘They really look alike,’ she thought and giggled. After a few minutes, dinner was served with a little help from Shinichi and Conan while they flared at each other. These two never ceased to amaze her.

The four of them ate dinner while chatting about some stuff. Ran kept asking Shinichi about when he was coming back for good. Of course, same excuse Conan had given her. Shinichi went near her ear and whispered something so Conan or Kogoro couldn’t hear. Ran blushed after he whispered to her and nodded. Shinichi smiled and received a death glare from Conan. If only looks can kill, he would be dead by now.

After the dinner has passed, they all agreed that it was a bit late already. Shinichi said ‘good bye’ and ‘see you tomorrow’ to them. he heard Kogoro mutter something like “Good riddance” but he chose to ignore it. Shinichi-I mean Kaito- got on the bus to Ekoda. He ruffled his hair back to its original state. After the bus ride, he got off and walked to his house.

“Tadaima,” Kaito said as he walked in the front door and started to get his shoes off.

“Welcome back Kaito,” his mother told him, “are you eating dinner here?”

“Ah sorry mom but I had dinner already,” he said with an apologetic smile accompanied with some hand gestures. Kaito’s mom understood clearly.

Kaito went upstairs to his own bedroom. He flopped onto the bed and slept. He had a troublesome day today. It would be more troublesome tomorrow.

--Hakuba Household--

Just after ‘Kudo Shinichi’ left them, Hakuba had that itching feeling that something was wrong. Where was Kaito Kuroba? What was the Detective of the East doing at Kuroba’s house? Was Kudo Shinichi Kid in disguise? These were just some of the questions Hakuba Saguru intended to answer. He did some research on Kudo Shinichi and found out some interesting facts. Shinichi Kudo did somehow disappear a year ago. Police hadn’t called in a search because he calls Ran Mouri at some times, saying he is in a case.

“So… he’s in some sort of hiding because of a case…?” he said and thought for a while.

“Why was he there at Kuroba’s house?”

E/N: Hakuba’s going to have a major role in this… I think…
I'll add that Kaitou/Shinichi x Ran talk on the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kuroba's Mistake   Kaito Kuroba's Mistake Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaito Kuroba's Mistake
Page 1 of 1