FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

Challenge #1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...
Challenge #1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Challenge #1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Challenge #1 Empty
PostSubject: Challenge #1   Challenge #1 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:54 am

Here’s is the first ever challenge for FFF. The contest starts today, the first of this month, and ends on the last day of the month. .The winners will get their names and stories placed in the hall of fame. For this challenge, you will be given a list of 15 words. You must write an original story using every word at least once. Here are some other requirements for this challenge:

Minimum word count: 500

Maximum: none, but please keep it under 10000

Genre: Humor

List of words that must be used: pig, car, water, juice, moose, bed, shirt, computer, chocolate, cookies, moon, piggy, horse, knight, and damsel

The story has to make at least a shard of sense, it can't be some completly random. It doesn't need to have a complex plot, but there should be at least some sort of direction that the story is moving in.

Good luck!

Like a Star @ heaven ~ Moonlite Knight

Last edited by Moonlite Knight on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male
Number of posts : 106
Location : In a place where trees whisper to the people, the moon never changes, and Time is no more.
Job/hobbies : I don't know, but I sure need one.
Humor : Anime. Computer. Not saying my third past time.
Challenge #1 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Challenge #1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Challenge #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1   Challenge #1 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Alright!! I am so gonna try this!!
Back to top Go down
Solera

Solera

Female
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : student/drawing
Humor : fairly enough

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Challenge #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1   Challenge #1 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:53 pm

reserved post for story =)
*will edit this when the story is finished ^.~*
Back to top Go down
http://tanteirealm.forumdes.com/index.php
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male
Number of posts : 106
Location : In a place where trees whisper to the people, the moon never changes, and Time is no more.
Job/hobbies : I don't know, but I sure need one.
Humor : Anime. Computer. Not saying my third past time.

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Challenge #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1   Challenge #1 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:11 am

We post it here, right? Cool. Here's mine.

Hi, I'm Dara Mushishi. A single father of one, I am an author of many sci-fi books that scare the heck out of me, even when I know it's just my over-active imagination tricking me, but the slightist movement in the dark makes me squeal and duck for cover with a pillow over my head. I know. It's persistant when I drove, too. My car is a slick black Subaru. Easy to creep passed monsters in a camoflouge car, right? Wrong. In one of my books, Midnight Creepers, the vampire has x-ray vison to where it can see straight through your underpants. The car is no acception, of course. I lived on a farm out in Huston, Texas. Even worse for my condition, but I loved it none the less.

My dark chocolate-brown eyes darted from tree to tree as I passed them, crawling at 23 miles an hour, messy black locks drooping over my pale face, now paler as I spotted a movement in the trees. I almost slammed on the gas and escaped the horrid ten-foot-tall beast, when my horse,Vic, galloped out of the bushes and whinnied at my window from bhind the fence I had built last summer. His glossy dirty-blonde coat shone in my headlights as I calmed my heart down a bit. He was a handsom stallion, with big green eyes shinning like knight's armour and freckles like tiny cookies dotting across his pink nose.

I sighed, gliding to the end of my driveway and tucking my car under the apple trees surrounding it, climbing out to hop the fence. Even in the darknes, I wasn't afraid with my best friend near as I joined him at the edge of the wooden perimeter barrier, "Hey, Vic, boy. How'd you get out again?" The beautiful horse licked my face, making me laugh, "Alright, back in you go."

After I locked him up for the last time that night, I rushed home to my son, Masiyoshi Mushishi, in bed already from school that day. I locked the door behind me and darted the into the kitchen, kicking off my loafers at the window beside it before appearing at my clean counter. I found the Welsh's Cranberry juice sitting open on the counter and a cockaroach swimming in whatever was left of it's contents. I cringed in fear, taking the bottle and tossing it out my back window. A bit of red liquid splashed onto my shirt, making me scowl into the shadows of my livingroom. I quickly rinsed my shirt under the tap water faucet with a weary expression.

A few minutes later, in my son's black doorway, I raised an eyebrow, as usual, at my son's blank expression. He was sitting on his bed in the a dark room with a lamp on low that said 'ok lighting' anyway, under black covers and reading one of my books, Terror on Skull Hill.
I crossed my arms over my damp shirt, "Masiyoshi Mushishi, what did I tell you about leaving the juice out?"
Masiyoshi glanced up, smiling faintly, vampireishly, "My apologies, father. I passed-out in the kitcken after a dinner of pawkey and ramen" - I frowned - "and forgot."
I srtode to his side over the blak carpet, sitting next to him on the soft foam-cover I had given him for his 14th birthday, "Masiyoshi, again? How long ago?"
My son's glowing red eyes, contacts conceiling his beautiful saphire-blue eyes his mother had given him, tightened, "At seven: Three hours, twenty minutes and thirteen seconds ago exactly."
I furrowed my brow, "Son, why didn't you make the pork I left out for you? It's so much healthier."
He wrinkled his sharp nose, pale skin smooth as glass in the light, "And eat a pig like Ritsuka? Not a chance." His pet, as he named it when he was five, 'Piggy Ritsuka-chan' was out in the barn with the other pink, normal, pigs of it's species. It was the only one as black as midnight.
I used my clean fingers to brush out his spikey black hair, cleaned to perfect softness, like his mother would if she hadn't hit a moose when he was ten and died of brain damage, "You are such a damsel in distress. Miss Cuillen is going to have to baby you until you grow up enough to have kids of your own."
He swatted my hands away, smiling, "Father, I'm not going to marry my high-school sweet heart. At least," his eyes stared passed me suddenly into space. "not yet."
I nudged him playfully, knowing he was joking, "You better not go elope where you run off, get married, and never speak to me again." My hands brushed his bangs out of his face, "But I know you wouldn't do that to your own father."
He sighed deeply, rubbing his head gingerly, "Of course not, father," he smirked. "Cuillen would keep it on my concious for years." We both burst out laughing together.
I rose from his bed, taking the book out of his hands and marking it before setting the black-covered print on his nightstand, "Bed time, son. Cuillen would dump you if you let yourself go and got bags under those bedroom eyes of your's."
He chuckled, a weary, disappointed sound, sliding down under his covers, "Alright. 'Night, Father."
I turned off his lamp and patted his shoulder, "'Night, son," I wandered to the doorway, taking the door knob and half-closing his door, "Don't dream of the computer again, that's all you do during the day. Think of a girl or something unfamiliar."
He threw one of his pillows at the door, and I walked back to my room laughing.
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305
Challenge #1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Challenge #1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Challenge #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1   Challenge #1 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:36 am

Hehe. Those words..... They were chosen at random! They have no special purpose! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://writersforum-light.msnboard.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

Challenge #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1   Challenge #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FanFiction Fever :: Ficiton :: Challenges-
Jump to: