FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

Share | 

~ Sylvia ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: ~ Sylvia ~   Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:29 am

~ Chapter One~

I was walking home with my friend one day when a limo came up to me. I didn’t notice the limo because I was talking to my friend. Then I turned around and saw a limo following me. I stopped and told my friend to run. We both started to run. Unfortunately, the limo was faster so we both got shot with a dart. I woke up to see a boy about 12 or 13 staring at me. His face was so white, you would have thought he was a vampire. His eyes looked cold. When he spoke, my spine shivered. He said,” I will meet you again tomorrow.” Then, he let us out of the limo. My friend said,”What was that all about?”

While we were at school, a limo appeared. They went inside. They went to the sixth grade hall and appeared in the doorway of my classroom. When he saw me, he had a small smile playing among his lips.

I was arguing with someone in my class. We were arguing about who was smarter. Me or him. We stopped when the boy I saw yesterday came in. I whispered,”Artemis Fowl.”

Artemis Fowl went to my teacher and told her something. Then he went over to me and told me to go with him. Then my friend asked him,”What is your name?” Artemis Fowl.” “Isn’t that a girl name?” I said sarcastically. He gave me his best vampire glare. It had no effect on me for some reason. He was surprised.

“Yes. It generally is a female name. It was the name of a Greek goddess. But every now and then, a male earns the right to use it for the talent of hunting.” “I know that. I am not an idiot.” “Then why did you ask? And really, you should not make fun of my name. Your name , which is Sylvia, means…….” “Don’t you dare say it. Don’t you dare.” He started to smile. “How rude it is to interrupt someone older that you.” “You are only one year ,two months, and twelve days older than me!” “Still.”

“Your name means “tree climber”.” Everyone started laughing. I turned to him and said,” What do I have to do for you?” He smiled. “It depends. Butler? Give her the watch.” His bodyguard, Butler, came in and strapped an incredibly expensive watch onto my wrist. I looked at it and smiled. “What if I lose it?” “You had better not.”

~ Chapter Two ~

“Hey! What did he give you! Is it expensive! Does he like you!?!?!?!” That was what the entire class was asking me. At the last one, I frowned. “He gave me an incredibly expensive watch. He does not like me!” “Okay, okay. You don’t need to get so mad.” “Sylvia? You are allowed to do whatever you have to do with that watch.” Everyone was surprised, except me. No one ever thought that the teacher would say that. “This is going to be fun.”

I looked at the note he gave me yesterday. I analyzed the note with the watch. It was Artemis Fowl all right. I almost hacked into his bank account. Apparently, he was going to check his bank account but he got interrupted. To bad. I wanted to see how rich he was.

We were walking home from school when a limo appeared. It stopped beside us and the window opened. Artemis Fowl appeared and said,” Seven o’clock sharp.” Then they drove away. My friend asked,” What was that all about?” “You do not want to know.”

Time: Seven o’clock sharp.

I was on the computer when the doorbell rang. My mom went to the door and answered it. Then my mom called me. I went out and she asked me in Chinese,” Do you know these people?” “Yes she does.” My mom turned around surprised. She said in Chinese,” You know Chinese?” “Yes I do. We need your daughter to come with us. She has special information that we need.” My sister came out. “Mommy? Who is the boy that looks like a vampire and the man behind him that is really big?” Artemis gave my sister his best vampire glare. She screamed so loud that you thought that you were going to be deaf. Then she ran to our mom’s room and slammed the door closed. My mom went to comfort my sister. She told me that I had to go with them. So I went to my room, got my jacket. I went past Artemis and said,” Stop scaring people.” He glared at me. Again, it had no effect.

Your chances of getting hit by lightning go up if you stand under tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say"storms suck!"
~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writersforum-light.forumotion.com/index.htm
Moonlite Knight
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:28 am

Haha, Artemis scared a little girl! Very Happy Great story HS7, can't wait to read the rest. Actually, I guess I don't have to wait, I can just go to FG and read it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fffever.darkbb.com
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:34 am

Geez. You know you are going to have to wait for the rest. Who knows where the next part is going to appear next! Oh wait, I do! Very Happy

Your chances of getting hit by lightning go up if you stand under tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say"storms suck!"
~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:41 am

~ Chapter Three ~

“What do you need me for?” “I need you to help me capture a fairy.” “Why? Is it because you want fairy gold so you could be a billionaire? If you need my help, you must not be able to capture a fairy. I know where a fairy is going to be in about a few days. The fairy is going to be in Tara, Ireland.” “You are coming to Ireland with us.”

“What! Are you crazy! I am not going to Ireland. My mom doesn’t know. I also have to go to school!” “You do not have to worry. I will fix everything so you can help me capture a fairy.” “You must be kidding.” “Do I look like I am?” Suddenly, a dart came out of nowhere. “Ugh.”

“Artemis, are you sure about this? I mean, she might be lying.” “Don’t worry Butler. She won’t be lying if you deal with her.” While he said that, he looked at the sleeping girl. “I am positive Sylvia won’t be much trouble.” At that, Sylvia began to stir.

“Where am I?” “You are at Fowl Manor. You may explore the manor. You may not leave.” When he said this, he looked at my eyes. “That won’t work. That only works on fairies. But I won’t be leaving.” “Why?” “Because Butler has one hundred one to kill me if I try.” “Hmmmmmmm.”

Fowl Manor is so huge! “We even have a water feature.” I wasn’t surprised. “We will be going shopping for new clothes.” “Okay Arty.” He blushed. “Don’t call me that.” “Sure. Whatever. Bye.” “Where are you going?” “Where else? I am going to the library.”

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:44 am

~ Chapter Four ~

Artemis Fowl is starting to creep me out. He kept following me around today. Then he told me that I had to tell him more about the fairies. I said no. I think he got mad because his face started to turn red. Then he turned around and walked away.

“Butler? I need you to do something for me. I need you to make Sylvia tell us more about the fairies.” Butler looked worried. He said,”No. I won’t do it Artemis.” Artemis looked surprised. “Why not?” “I have my reasons.” And with that, Butler left Artemis in the room, dumbstruck.

“Butler?” I said quietly. “Are you okay?” “No. I am not. Artemis wants me to force you to tell him. I cannot. You have been such great help to me. It wouldn’t seem right.” “If that is the case, I will tell him. I do not want you to get stressed out. I will tell him.” “Are you sure Sylvia?” “Yes I am sure Butler. Don’t worry.” “I hope you are right.”

“Are you going to tell me?” “Yes.” I replied quietly. I really did not want to give him the information. “Then tell me.” “Okay. First, go to Tara during the night hidden in your foil-lined blind. Then you wait. Put on sunglasses. This will protect you from the mesmer. Tell Butler to check the porta-radar. You will take two tranquilizer darts. When the fairy is unconscious, take the fairy’s equipment. Take out the battery so they won’t be able to figure out who you are. There is more, but you don’t need to know that now.” “Are you sure this is the right information?” “Yes. I am positive.”

“Butler! We will leave soon. I need these with us.” “Butler read the list. Nothing was puzzling. Basic field equipment, a couple of eyebrow raisers, and nothing too puzzling until he reached the sunglasses. He looked at Artemis. “We need sunglasses? At night?” “Yes we do Butler. Trust me.” Butler trusted him.

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:45 am

Ooh, the library! Good chapter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fffever.darkbb.com
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:48 am

I know!

~ Chapter Five ~

“NO! I don’t want to go with you!” “You must. If you are lying then Butler will take care of you.” “No! You can’t make me go! Why should I? Butler can take care of me if I am lying when you get back!” “You are refusing to go then.” “Yes I am.” “Very well. Butler?” When I saw the look on Butler’s face, I started to feel sad for him. Artemis was forcing him to do something he did not want to do. “Yes sir.” Then a dart hit me. I fell unconscious. The last thing I heard was Artemis saying something he said,”Butler, take her to the car.”

I woke up while they were driving. Artemis didn’t notice. He was on his laptop. I sat up. He notice and looked up. He face looked surprised. “The tranquilizer was suppose to last longer.” “To bad it didn’t. Then I wouldn’t have to see you do it.” I said those words sarcastically. He gave me his vampire glare. Once again, it had no effect.

When we got there, Artemis forced me out of the car. We went to the spot were the fairy would be found. We waited for hours. Artemis turned to me and said,”I thought you said the fairy would be here.” “Quiet! It is coming soon.” Five minutes later, the alarm flashed red.

Holly was flying to do the Ritual. When she got to Tara, she checked to see if there was anyone there. After she concluded that the cow was no harm, she bent down to pick up an acorn. Right after that, a dart whizzed over her head. Then, she curled into an elfin ball to minimize the target.

I am to lazy to write the rest of this part. Whatever happened was what they did in the first book.

How did they know? Holly kept saying this until she fell unconscious. The last thing she saw was someone bending over her. Then the stranger started to speak. It sounded like a female. Holly tried to see who it was, but she fell unconscious.

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:50 am

~ Chapter Six ~

Holly woke up and saw someone staring at her. She thought it was a huge fly with silver eyes.

I am still to lazy to type this out so the next part was whatever happened in the story.

When Juilet left, Holly looked around. There was a bed in the room. There was a door, too. Holly went to it and opened the door. It was a bathroom. There were no windows either. Then, Holly noticed a camera. She reached for her belt when she remembered that she did not have her gun. “D’arvit,” she swore. Then she sat down on the bed and waited.

“Did you really have to do that! You are so cruel. What, of course you are! You are a Fowl! Why do I ask such stupid things!” “Calm down. I had to do so. I just cannot believe that you knew about this.” I turned to him. “You cannot believe? That is a first. Next time you come up with a crazy scheme of yours, don’t invite me. I have had enough.” She turned around to leave. But before she did, Artemis asked her,” Where is my next scheme going to take place?” She turned to him again. “The next place your next scheme is going to be? I am not going to tell you. I can tell you that it will involve you having to do a lot of work to save people.” “What do you mean by that?” It was to late. Sylvia had already left the room.

“Now where did he put Holly?” Sylvia kept asking herself this. Finally she found the room. It was key-coded. She typed in the first thing that came into her mind. 0109. The door opened. She entered. Holly jumped when she saw someone come in. She looked at Sylvia and asked her,”Where am I? What are you doing here?” “You are in Fowl Manor. I am here to help you escape.” “What do you know?” “I know a lot. If you do not want help, I will leave.” “Wait! Don’t leave.” Sylvia turned around and walked toward Holly. “Okay. Here is what you need to do……..”

“Butler? Have you seen Sylvia? We were suppose to take her shopping for new clothes.” “Artemis, do you think that you are being to nice?” “Yes. I do. For some reason, I feel like I have stopped doing criminal activities.” “It may be puberty,” thought Butler. “Butler?” Butler seemed to snap back. “Yes Artemis?” “Are you all right? You had this strange smile on your face.” “Yes. I am all right. Or am I?”

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:51 am

~ Chapter Seven ~

“Butler!” Butler came bursting through many doors and walls. “What is it Artemis?” “Get Sylvia out of the room!” “Yes sir.” Butler went to the room where Sylvia and Holly were at. When he opened the door, he heard Sylvia say,”…….this is how you will escape.” Then Butler burst into the room and took Sylvia out. She let out a cry and started to hit his back. It had no effect on him. It felt like someone was tickling him. Sylvia, on the other hand, had hurt hands when she stopped. “Put me down!”

Butler brought Sylvia to Artemis and Juilet. Artemis glared at her when she came in. Again, it had no effect. “Guess what! We are going shopping!” Juilet nearly went delirious with happiness. Then she started to pull on my arm and Butler’s. She said,”Let’s go!” I looked back. Artemis was still trying to make the glare have effect. Poor Artemis.

“Ohhhhhh! Let’s start here first! No wait.” Then she turned to me. “Let’s start with you first!” Then she pulled my arm again and led me to a store with tons of dresses. Somehow, she figured out my size just by looking at me. When she purchased the dresses(I didn’t want them. She still bought them anyway.), she pulled me to a store full of jeans. When she purchased them(Again, I did not want them.), she pulled me to a store full of shirts. She purchased them and pulled me to a store full of make-up. She started to pick out colored contacts, blush, lip gloss, lipstick, and much more. She purchased them. Then, she decided that she was tired and bought something to eat. I sat down, exhausted.

When Juilet finished eating, she pulled me toward a store filled with designer jackets. She made the purchases. Then she pulled me to a private dressing room and told me to try the clothes on. When she finally decided that she liked what I was wearing, she pulled me toward the mirror and started to apply make-up. When she was done, I had eyes the color of light-blue. I had on red lip gloss. I had some other stuff on they I did not even know what that was. Then she stepped back. She decided that it wasn’t good enough so she put a little more make-up on me. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I gasped. I looked really different. I asked her,”What is all this for?” “It’s for the dance! Come on!” Dance? I didn’t know there was a dance. Then she pulled my arm again. I had a very sore arm.

When we finally found Artemis, he looked at Juilet then me. He looked back at Juilet and asked her,”What have you done to her?” “Yea Juilet. What have you done to her?” That was Butler. Then, he turned to ask me. Before he could, I said,”Do not even think about asking me.” Butler turned around and walked out. We all followed him. Except me. I did not walk. I was dragged by Juilet.

I think I fell asleep on the way because I woke up. Artemis was staring at me. I wondered why. Then I quickly took out a mirror. Nothing was wrong. I looked at my clothes. There was nothing wrong. I asked Juilet,”Why is Artemis staring at me?” “Maybe it is because he thinks you are cute.” I just sat there. For the rest of the time, I stared out the window. When we got there, Juilet dragged me out. Then she pushed me inside. She followed me after that. Then, she kept dragging me here and there. Artemis tried extremely hard to catch up. I tried extremely hard to not get my arm pulled off by Juilet. Finally, I broke free and sat down. I was exhausted.

“May I have this dance?” That was a voice I had never heard before. Juilet must have heard because she came over to me and said,”Go dance with him! He asked you!” “Where have you been?” I turned and faced Artemis. “This was your idea wasn’t it? You are so weird!” I started to walk away when a spotlight came over me. I looked around and saw that one had landed on Artemis too. We both had the look on our faces. Our faces read oh no.

Then someone said,”Looks like found some more dancers! Come on up! By the way, great mirror images of each other. Are you guys like, related or something? You both look alike.” We both yelled,”NO! We are not related or anything alike!” “Wow. You guys have really hot tempers.” Then he turned to me and said,”If you don’t want to dance with him, what about me?” I looked at him like he was crazy. “Whatever. I am not dancing at all. I am horrible at it. Bye.” Artemis just stared at me like I was crazy.

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:52 am

~ Chapter Eight ~

“Well, if you like it or not, you are still going to have to sing or dance. Which do you prefer?” “Let me see…… Neither. I am going.” “You aren’t going anywhere.” I sounded like a cold voice. It was not Artemis. “The only place you are going is with me!” I looked up and saw someone overhead. Then, he took out a tranquilizer dart and shot me with it. I blacked out.

I woke up in a cold room on a cold floor. My hands and feet were bound together. I tried to say something. It sounded like I was trying to mumble something. Then I stopped. Where I have I read about this before? In the Artemis Fowl books! But this could not be him! Why would he want to kidnap me again?

“Welcome to your worst nightmare.” I knew that voice. I have heard it so many times. It was my arch enemy, Gunter! “Comfortable?” He watched me squirm. “No? Good. You can’t be comfortable. I have a few questions to ask you. One, what are you doing here? Two, do you know why I kidnapped you? And three, why are you not speaking?” He noticed that he had gagged me. When he opened the light, he thought he saw blue sparks. He rubbed his eyes and they were gone. He came towards me and took the gag out of my mouth. He saw me smile evilly. “Why are you smiling like that?” “Because. You do not know what is going to hit you. Five, four, three, two, one, zero.” Then, he fell half unconscious. “Better luck next time.” Then, I ran out of the room.

“How could anybody kidnap her under your watch! This is absurd! Let us go find her!” At this, the doorbell rang. Artemis pulled on a jacket. He opened the door. What he saw made him gasp. It was Sylvia. She had broken an arm. She had blood running down her arms and legs. Amazingly, the dress did not have a speck of blood anywhere. Sylvia fell down. Artemis caught her before she actually hit the ground. He yelled out to Butler,”Butler! Help me!” Butler came bursting through many doors(and walls). When he saw Sylvia, he called Juilet. Juilet took one look at Sylvia and dragged her into one of the many bathrooms.

“Are you all right? What happened?” These were the first things I heard when I went out. I saw Butler, and Artemis all staring at me and asking those questions. “I am all right. Just a few scratches and bruises.” “JUST A FEW?!?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!? YOU HAVE GOT SERIOUS WOUNDS ALL OVER YOU?!?!?!” “Stop shouting. I am about to go deaf.” Artemis looked over my wounds. “It looks serious. Maybe we should go to the hospital?” “No.” “She is right mud boy. If you want to go anywhere, you will have to deal with me.”

The fairy escaped! How? “Surprised mud boy? Your little friend is a traitor. She helped me escape.” I stood there shocked. I turned around and saw that Sylvia was not there. “It cannot be!” “Oh but it is mud boy. Believe it.” “I am sorry Artemis. I had to do it. The way you were treating her, I could not stand it. I had to help her escape. Butler heard the last part of our conversation. I am sorry.” I stood there. I could not believe she would do something like that! I cannot understand the female mind. I had to have revenge. I looked at Butler. I told him to do something I would never think I had to tell him.

“Butler, get her. She is a traitor.” Sylvia took a quick glance at Butler’s eyes. I did too. They had no mercy in them. Butler lurched towards Sylvia. She gave a frightening scream. I turned around so I would not have to look. Then, he went towards the fairy. She gave a scream. Butler had made a terrible wound. She used all of her magic to heal herself. She was still unconscious. Butler carried her to the room. I walked towards Sylvia. I brushed away the hair from her face. “Why? Why did you have to help her escape?” I then stood up and walked away from her. I looked back. Her eyes appeared to form tears. I turned around and never looked back.

“Butler? I have this uncomfortable feeling.” Butler was trying to get over the shock. “What is the problem? Perhaps I can help you.” “What I told you to do to Sylvia, I feel guilty. The wounds you gave her were much worse than the wounds she came back with. When you left, she appeared to be crying.” Butler was silent for a few moments. “Artemis, I had to do it. She betrayed us. You should not feel guilty.” “I am going to see what she is doing.” “I don’t think you should bother Artemis. She is hurt so badly, she can barely blink. Every time she breathes in, more tears appear.” That was Juilet. Artemis looked mortified. Artemis quickly went to the room were Sylvia was still laying. Juilet turned to Butler. “It’s amazing she survived. I mean, a two hundred pound man on a seventy-five pounded eleven-year-old is most likely to win. She even had wounds before that and she still is alive! That is one tough girl.”

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:54 am

~ Chapter Nine ~

“Are you okay?” I could not answer. More tears appeared in my eyes. “I knew I should not have done that.” He tried to touch me. When he did, blue sparks went around my entire body. Then it stopped. Artemis looked surprised. Then he noticed a gold chain around my neck. Curious, he pulled the golden chain and saw a small golden book. He asked me if he could look at it. I gave a small nod and winced. “Are you a fairy?” I tried to answer him but he interrupted me. “You do not have to answer. You are in to much pain.” Then, he carried me to a room. “Artemis, are you sure? Why not her room?” “Mine is more comfortable.” I could not believe it. When he laid me in his bed, blue sparks appeared and shocked him until he left. I smiled.

“Do you feel guilty now Butler?’” Artemis looked into Butler’s eyes. They had tears in them. “Butler! Do not tell me you are about to cry! Look at what I found with Sylvia.” Butler saw the book and said,”She is a fairy?” “I do not know. I will find out.”

“Are you all right? Sorry if Butler hurt you really bad. It’s just the way he is. He is really overprotective.” I tried to smile. “You need some rest. I will come back later. Do you need anything?” Since I could not talk, I sent her a message to her head. It said,”Just do not let Fowl in his room. If you do, he will annoy me to death. I understand that Butler is overprotective.” Juilet smiled. “I’ll try not to let him in.” Then, I went back to sleep.
“Juilet! This is my room! I will go in whenever I please.” “Hey, Artemis. What is the only thing that will stop you from going into that room?” “If only she wishes that I do not enter.” “Well, you cannot enter. I wish that you do not.” Artemis spun around. Sylvia was standing or rather leaning near the door. “You cannot enter,” she repeated. Artemis stood there dumbstruck. “Why not?” “There are a few of reasons. One, you ordered Butler to attack me. Two, you never gave me back my book. Three, you treated Holly unfairly. Four, you called me a traitor. And five, you force me to do things I do not want to do! You are cruel and foul Fowl!” “You just made the worst mistake of your life.” Artemis was saying this in a dangerous voice.” “What are you going to do this time? If you tell Butler to attack me again, you might want to think about it. f you tell Butler to attack me again, the wounds will stay on for good. You might as well kill me! I will look worse than before. If you do not, I will still have to get these wounds healed. It is your choice.” Then she closed the door. “So Arty, what are you going to do?” He did not say anything. He was speechless.

“Artemis, you must have really hurt her. Every time I pass your room, I hear crying. She won’t even come down to eat! You are going to make her starve to death.” “It is her fault! She will not come down to eat.” Then they heard a scream. Butler came bursting in. Thankfully, he did break anything. “What was that?!?!?!” “It must be Sylvia!” They went running towards the stairs. Even though it was wide enough for all of them to go at once, they tripped. When they got to Artemis’s room, they opened the door. The window was opened and the bed was empty.There was a note on the bed. It said,”If u want her back aliv and in one peaca, u will folow thes instructons and u wil hav her. com too the park xactly at twelv oh’clok. if not, u wil nevr sea her agan.” “Wow. Whoever wrote this is horrible at spelling.” Artemis just stood there. “It is almost twelve, come.”

“Do you really think they will come?” “Yes! Stop asking! Let me see the letter you wrote.” As Gunter read the letter, he frowned. When he finished, he turned to partner and said,” This has so many mistakes! Do you know how to write!” “Keep your voice low. You are waking her.” It was true. She nearly woke. Gunter walked towards Sylvia. “You are going to regret you ever dumped me. I will get revenge. Who’s smarter now?” “They are coming!” Gunter saw them. A small pale boy and a girl. “What is he kidding? How is he going to beat us? There are ten of us and two of them. See you later Sylvia.”

“You! You want her back? If you do, you will have to get through us first.” “I will not do so until I see her!” “Got a crush now, don’t you? Fine. Jack? Bring her out.” Jack brought out Sylvia. She was in worst condition than before. “There! Now you have seen her! If you win, you can have her back. If not, I can get my revenge by making her life miserable!” “Fine. Choose your first person. Juilet? Go.” “Are you sure? She is a girl!” That was Juilet’s opponent. That got her mad. In less than a few seconds, she had hoisted her opponent up and tied him to a tree. “Got anyone else?”

After a lot of fighting, Juilet was tired. There was only one person left. “Seems like you have no one else to fight except you. What are you going to do?!?!” “I have one person left.” “Who?” “Her.” Gunter turned around. He saw Sylvia standing behind them with some strange sort of gun. Then she shot. It knocked him unconscious.

“Wait!” “Leave me alone! I do not want to see you ever again!” Then she disappeared. “Aren’t you going to go after her?” “Later.” Meanwhile, Sylvia was wandering around. She somehow got to a place with a river and a huge, old oak tree. She sat down and began to cry. Holly appeared. “What are you doing her mud girl? What happened to you?!?! Did Fowl do that?!?!?!” “No. Could you please leave me alone? I do not want to even think about him.”

“Artemis! I found her!” Artemis came running. It took him a while. “She appears to have fallen asleep here. Do you want me to take her back?” “Yes. Do so. Go get the Bently and come back with it so you do not have to carry her back.” “Yes sir.” Artemis turned towards Sylvia. “Why? Why did you have to do so? If you never did that, you would not be in this situation. Why?” He bent towards her. Before he could ask her something, the Bently appeared. Artemis got up and told Butler to bring Sylvia into the Bently.

“Artemis. do you think she is all right? I mean, she will not speak to you.” Sylvia was awake now. She made herself clear that she did not want to see, hear, or touch him by moving to the door and kept face facing the window and not speaking. “Artemis, you really need to apologize to her. Girls can be extremely sensitive. Especially her.” “I have tried,” he said darkly. “She will not listen.” “How have you been apologizing to her?” To answer her question, Sylvia took out a laptop, clicked on a file, and placed it into Juilet’s lap. Juilet watched in dismay. “Artemis, this is not how you apologize to a girl! Try again!” Sylvia smiled evilly. She would love to see him apologize.

“Look! I am sorry for the millionth time!” “Actually, it is the one hundred thousand, two hundred ninety-sixth time.” “You have been actually counting?!?!” “Yes. Are you amazed?” “Have I suffered enough?” “Yes. Did you get it all Juilet? I can have a good laugh later on.” “You got me on tape?” “Yes. What did you think? I would be a good girl and stay like one all the time?” That was exactly what he thought. He mumbled something. “How dare you! You are so insulting! Juilet, give me the tape. I am going to give it to Butler to watch. He will have a good laugh.” Then, she went running ,or should I say walking fast, towards the study. “I am sorry!

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:15 am

~ Chapter Ten ~

When he caught up with me, he took the disk out of my hand. “Now you cannot show it to Butler.” “Poor me. Juilet! Do you have those extra copies?” “Extra copies? You asked Juilet to make extra copies?” “Yes. I am not stupid. I knew you would do something like this so I had Juilet make extra copies.” “Sorry Sylvia. My laptop has a virus on it. Artemis sent it to me. Apparently I annoyed him.” Artemis looked at me with a smug grin. “What are you going to do now?” “Oh, did I tell you I have extra copies? Butler is watching one right now.” I said that with a smug grin on my face. Artemis’s was replaced by a look of horror. Then, we all heard laughter. A minute later, Butler came up the steps. When he saw Artemis, he started laughing. “I can’t believe you! That was so funny!” Artemis turned towards me. He mouthed something. It said,”I will get my revenge on you.” Then, he walked away.

“I wonder what he is going to do to you. No one has ever made Artemis mad and not get revenge from him except from me, Butler, his mom, and his dad. Butler and I could injure him and his mom and dad could punish him.” “I have my ways. I can deal with him.” Artemis was listening nearby. That is what she thinks. He smiled evily and went to his study to plan his revenge.

“Artemis?” “Yes Butler?” “I don’t mean to sound concerned, but what on earth are you doing?!?!?!?!” Artemis was in his study. Papers, pencils, machine parts, laptops, and some caviar were littered around him. “I am coming up with a plan to get revenge on Sylvia.” “Okay…… I completely understand. Bye.”

“Sylvia! We are going shopping again! Come on!” “Juilet! Stop pulling on my arm!” I went outside. I saw Artemis talking to Juilet. “We are going to the hugest mall there is in Ireland. Then, we are going to New York, Florida, Hawaii, China, and to Paris.” Juilet looked absolutely delighted. “Did you hear that?!?!? Come on!” Something was wrong. Artemis never did anything like this.

“Is this how you get revenge on people?” Sylvia was in a horrible mood. They were in New York and Juilet was driving to shops. He did not answer. “Do you know you are completely annoying?” “Come on! We need to get you some new clothes!” That was Juilet. I look over at Artemis. He was smirking at me. Then, Juilet pulled my arm harder. “Come on! You are so so so slow!” Artemis was smiling. I am going to enjoy this.

“Can we stop? I am tired.” “Not now! We still have……. twenty shops left.” “Can we at least rest for a little while? Any more walking and I will need surgery.” “Fine. How about I get something to eat?” “Whatever.” Juilet looked happy. “Okay. I will be right back.” When she left, I looked around. It was deserted for some reason. I healed my wounds. Blue sparks circle my arms and legs. That felt better. “I cannot believe you had magic and did not tell us. Are you suppose to be truthful? I cannot believe you.” I turned around and saw Artemis Fowl leaning on a door with a frown on his face. “Butler? Did you know?” “No sir. I suppose you want more revenge?” “Yes. Make sure she does not try to get away.” “Wow. How am I suppose to get away when you have a seven foot tall man whom is armed with weapons?”

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:16 am

~ Chapter Eleven ~

“What are you going to do this time?” He thought. He took out his laptop and looked on my file. “Let me see…. There are many things I could do.” I tried to look but he moved. “I cannot allow you to see it.” I sat there. “Fine. I will look myself.” I took out my own laptop and looked up my file. “I never did that! People are so jealous of me. Well that is true. I never did any good in gym. At least I passed because I got character for doing it. When did I do that?!?!” I noticed a small icon on the top right-hand corner of the laptop. I clicked on it. I gasped. “Did I really do that? I do not remember doing that!” I quickly closed my file. I suddenly had an idea. I looked at Artemis evilly and went to his file. He saw me look at him and asked,”What are you doing?” “Nothing you would be interested in.” I looked at his file and had to stifle many gasps. I finally closed the file before I had a heart attack. Juilet came back and pulled me into another shop. This is going to be a long day.

“Juilet? Could you please stop pulling my arm? You are cutting my circulation off. Also,do you need to buy all these things? I think you gave me a huge bruise!” I complained. I looked over at Artemis and saw him type something, smirking. “If I ever live through this, I will get my revenge.” He looked at me and said,”A few of my friends….” I cut in. “Wow. You actually have friends?” He glared at me. “Yes. I do. Now I must continue what I was saying before I was so rudely interupted. A few of my friends are coming over to Fowl Manor. Juilet will help you choose a dress.” I managed to get free from Juilet’s death grip. “Are you crazy?!?!?! A dress?!?!?! I would never be caught dead wearing one of those!!!!!! They are so frilly and silly! I have a reputation to uphold! Wait…. Never mind. I was kidnapped by a a boy that is an arrogant fool! There is no way I can live now!” I stormed out of the store and entered a small cafe. I sat down and held my head in my hands. “I am so not going to back to Fowl Manor. Maybe I can rent a hotel room for the night….” I lifted my head up and smirked. “Perfect. He has no idea I have myself a little trust fund. I’ll just borrow that. Of course I will be under an alias. I’ll need a wig and colored contacts. Maybe even new clothes. Let me go to the bank….” I exited the cafe and walked to the closest bank. I took the amount of money needed and went to a wig store. It was a blonde-white wig that went past my shoulders. I went to go look for colored contacts and choice a sapphire-blue pair. After that I went to go look for clothes. I bought two pairs of jeans, three pairs of short-sleeved shirts, one pair of shoes, a bag of socks, and a denim jacket. I entered a dressing room and changed. I looked in the mirror and smirked. “It is amazing the things a girl can do with a wig. Now all I need is a hotel to stay at….”

After I had found a hotel to stay at, I decided to see what Fowl was doing. I smirked and walked over to Fowl Manor. I could see him walking around, pausing evey so often to think. After he had disappeared from my sight, the gates opened and a few limos drove onto the driveway of Fowl Manor. A single boy came out from each of them. They saw me and looked at each other. They walked of only to bump into Artemis Fowl. I could tell what they were saying even from a distance. I had learned to read lips when the elf was still held captive in Fowl Manor. “Hey, Artemis. There’s a girl over there. What do ya think she’s doin’?” Fowl turned towards me. I slowly back away as he walked closer. I turned a ran down the street, nearly getting run over in the process. “I really need to build my muscles. Who knows when I have to run again? Well, I don’t have to worry about that now. Hopefully he won’t know it was me. Though, there is a high chance he will know. As I walked to slow my rapidly beating heart, I wonder what Fowl was going to do if I went back or if he caught me. I shivered as I replayed the event that had happened when I helped the fairy escape.

I walked around and started to absorb the sites in the area. The place looked completely beautiful. I stopped at Fowl Manor and saw limo after limo lined up. People were inside the manor and outside the manor. Fowl was standing outside, looking straight at me. I smirked at him. His lips moved. I understood what he said. “NICE TRY! TRY AGAIN FOWL! TRY AGAIN!” I laughed and smirked. I walked away and started to run because I heard them following me. I silently ducked behind a tree and watched as they passed by. I laughed quietly and walked back to the hotel. I showered and changed. I started to watch T.V. for awhile. I looked at the time. It’s only ten? I am so bored! What should I do next….. I looked over at my laptop. I plugged it in and started to check my e-mail. I had over fifty of them. “Wow. My friends must have sent me dozens. At least it will keep me distracted.” I silently read and answer the e-mails. I looked at the time once again. It’s twelve. I should go to bed. I yawned and climbed into the bed. I was going to have a hard da

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:17 am

~ Chapter Twelve ~

I woke up the next morning refreshed. I looked over at my mobile phone and saw that I had over ten missed calls. It was ten in the morning so I decided to take a shower before I called them.

As soon as I was dressed, I took my phone and called each of my friends. I decided to take a walk around and get something to eat. I left the building and walked to a cafe. I ordered what I wanted and gazed out the window. This place was much different. Artemis Fowl was pretty much the same. Genius, criminal mastermind, and millionaire. Exactly the same profile in the Artemis Fowl book.

I heard music come from my pocket. I answered it and started to chat with my friend for the next ten minutes.

I checked out of the hotel, surprising the manager at that. I walked around Ireland and decided to see what Fowl was doing. As I set the bags down, I looked through the gates and saw that a few of his friends were still there. Juilet opened the door looking bored. The second she saw me, she yelled back into the manor. Then, she opened the gate and came running at me with a tremendous speed. She knocked me to the ground, squeezing the air out of my lungs. “Call…. your….other….body….guard….off!” I managed to sotto voce. She jumped off and said to me while I tried to get more air,”Never ever do that again! Artemis was in…….” She trailed off. By then, I was breathing slower and looked at her quizzically. “He was what?” “Nothing.” Then, she ran into the manor to find Artemis. I shook my head and leaned against the gate. This was going to be interesting.

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:19 am

~ Chapter Thirteen ~

I walked around Fowl Manor and watched as Juilet came bounding out. She looked like she had plenty of sugar. “ARTEMISWANTSTOSEEYOUARTEMISWANTSTOSEEYOUARTEMISWANTSTOSEEYOU!!!!!!” I sighed and walked into Fowl Manor with a hyper Juilet following.

I walked off to a side as Juilet decided to do a spinning kick. She started jumping up and down. I walked into the kitchen and took a carrot and brought it to Juilet. She took one look and walked away. I rolled my eyes and threw it near a spot where a rabbit was. I needed to see what Artemis Fowl wanted. Now

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:20 am

~ Chapter Fourteen ~

“What do you want?”

“Why did you leave?”

“Is that all? Wow, I wasted my time coming in here. I have better things to do.” Before Artemis could say anything, I walked out.

I wandered around the manor, trying to find something to do. “What does it take to find something to do here?”

“How about asking? That would be a start.”

I turned, startled. “Why?

“Well, you aked what it would take to find-”

I know that! Just leave me alone!”

“Fine. No need to yell,” muttered Juilet.

“I thought you were hyper?”

“I get over that fast.”

“So, what do you do if you get hyper?”

“I start to annoy little Arty. It’s fun, but you get this major headache after words.”

“Okay. So, how much do you like chocolate?”

“Like chocolate? I don’t like it. I love it! I eat like three bars a day.”

I frowned. “That much chocolate is seriously bad for your health. It’ll rot your teeth and give you diabetes. How many bars did you have today?”

“Five,” Juilet admitted.

I stared at her. “I can’t believe I’m doing this. How hyper will you be if I gave you another bar?”

“I’ll be so hyper, Arty probably might bust a vein. Maybe he’ll be very annoyed and will started doing whatever he does to deal with something like that. I don’t know. I never went that far. All I know is that I’ll be very hyper.”

I grinned. “How about we test it out?”

“I don’t no…”

“Oh, come on! What harm could one little chocolate bar do?”

“You said little. How little?”

“Hold on. I’ll be back.”

I ran to the nearest candy store which, fortunately, was quite large. I waltzed in, searching for chocolate.

“May I help you with something miss?” asked a voice behind me. I turned to face a man that appeared to be in his late forties.

“Yes. Where are the chocolate bars?”

“You’re in luck miss. We just got a fresh shipping. They accidentally sent us one bar that was much to big to put on the shelves. Would you like it?”

I glanced to the left and saw a teenager putting chocolate bars on the shelves. They were bigger than your ordinary bar. If those were that big, imagine how big the one the guy told me about…

“Miss?” The man started to wave a hand in my face. “Are you okay?”

“Yes. About that bar…”

“Yes?”

“How much is it?”

The man grinned and said,”I’ll get it in a bag for you right away.”

As the man hurried to the back, I grinned and pictured how Artemis would act. “There goes your quiet day,”I muttered, still grinning.

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:21 am

~ Chapter Fifteen ~

Juilet bounded towards me. “So? Where’s the chocolate bar?”

I grinned. “Not yet. Come on. We need to find him.”

“Artemis is upstairs. I’ll show you where.” She took my arm and dragged me inside.

“Hey, Arty. Arty? Arty! ARTY!”

“Juilet! How many times must I tell you not to disturb me?! Do not call me Arty!”

Juilet rolled her eyes. “Fine then.”

Artemis looked at me. “Why is she here?”

I grinned. “Oh. You want to know why?”

“Yes.”

“I am in here to give Juilet here gift.”

Artemis raised one of his eyebrows. “What kind of gift?”

I continued to grin. “This.” I took the chocolate bar I had handed it to Juilet. She took it and stared at it with sparkles in her eyes.

Artemis’s eyes widened. “No! Juilet don’t eat that!” But it was too late. She had already wolfed it down.

I slipped out the room and listened to the chaos inside. I gave a small chuckle and went outside. “Have fun trying to calm her down Arty. Have fun.”

~ Johnny Carson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Sylvia ~   

Back to top Go down

~ Sylvia ~
Page 1 of 1