FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HS7

HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305
Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second Empty
PostSubject: Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second   Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:55 am

~ Chapter One ~

“Artemis! Our guest are here!” Artemis sighed. His mother had invited his two brothers favorite pop star/rock star, Hannah Montana. He really did not want to meet them, but he had to. “Coming Mother.” He went downstairs. His brothers came racing down the steps and he nearly fell down the rest of the way.

Artemis went to the living room. He saw a girl and her father. Her father was talking to his mother and father. The girl was trying not to get trampled by the twins. “Myles! Beckett! Do no do that.” “The girl looked at him and said,”Thanks. I am Hannah Montana.” “My name is Artemis Fowl.” “This is my dad. His name is Robby Ray.” “Howdy.”

“This is were you will be staying.” “Thank you miss.” “Daddy, I am going to unpack now.” “Okay bud. See ya!” She went inside her room. She gasped when she saw it. It was beautiful. The walls were white. The way the sun shined on it was beautiful. She felt like she was at home. The bed was comfortable. Then she thought,” Unpack first. Then you think about how beautiful the room is.” So she started to unpack.

When she finished, she sat on the bed and sighed. She was about to take off her wig when Myles and Beckett burst in. Artemis had to come in and get them out of her room before they got the chance to trample her to death. She said,”That was close.”

“Bud? Are you okay in there?” “Yes daddy. They nearly found out my secret. The boy’s brothers came in. I was about to take off my wig when they came in.” “Sweet niblets! Miley, didn’t I tell you this was a bad idea.” “Daddy, how bad can it be? We left Jackson at home by himself.” They both looked at each other. “Uh oh.”

They came rushing down the stairs. The ran into Artemis and asked him where the phone is. He replied,” There are ten on this floor. Eleven on the bottom floor, six on the second floor, eight on the fourth floor, nine on the fifth floor, and five on the rooftop.” “Why do you have so many phones?” “It was my mother’s idea.” “Bud, I want you to try to stay away from his mom. She is almost like Aunt Pearl but she has phones, not pillows.”
Back to top Go down
http://writersforum-light.msnboard.net/index.htm
HS7

HS7

Female
Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second   Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:56 am

~ Chapter Two ~

Don’t remind me daddy. Last time we were there, we nearly got killed.” “I know bud. I know.” They went downstairs and tried to find Artemis Fowl and the rest of his family. It was extremely hard. Fowl Manor was huge! Robby Ray said,”Sweet niblets! How big is this place!” When they found Artemis Fowl, they thought they were crazy. They saw blue sparks around his hand. Then they burst in.

I was in my room trying to find out more about Hannah Montana. I took a pen and some paper and began coping down a few things. When I got a paper cut, my magic healed it. Right after that, Hannah Montana came in with her father.

“What in the world was that!” “What was what?” “Never mind. Hey, we were going to go somewhere to eat. Is that all right?” “Yes. Unless you want to be chased by fans, then yes.” “What do you mean if you want to be……… Oh. I got an idea. Hold on.”

“Meet Miley Cyrus!” “Great idea bud!” “Let’s go.” Then Butler appeared in front of them. When he saw them, he took out his Sig Saucer. “Butler! Do not shoot them. They are our guest. They came up with a disguise so no one would notice them.” “Oh. Sorry about that.” “Sweet niblets! Don’t ever do that again!”

Back at Malibu.

“Sweet niblets! Rico! Stop doing that!” “Never! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am not going to stop!” Rico was spraying Jackson with cheese. Rico was doing so because Jackson didn’t give Rico his candy. “MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second   Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:57 am

~ Chapter Three ~

Back in Ireland.

“Daddy, give me your phone! We need to make sure Jackson isn’t wrecking the house!” “Hello? Jackson? Are you all right?” “NO! Rico is making my life miserable! AHHHH! Don’t throw that at me! See ya Miles. I have to stop Ricoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!” “So, how is he doing Miley?” “Perfect. Rico is making him miserable. Good thing we left him with them.” “Well, where do you want to go bud?” “I’m just gonna look around ‘k daddy?” “Sure bud.”

I finally got away from that house! I mean, those two little boys nearly killed me! The only person that was helpful was that weird kid that always has his laptop with him. I think his name was Art or something. Forget that. I am going on a shopping spree!

“I love this! This will be perfect for my next concert!” I was looking for new clothes to wear for my next concert in Ireland when someone came up from behind me. “What did you say?” I jumped. I turned around and saw Artemis Fowl. “How did you find me?” He opened his laptop and showed me a screen. There was a blinking red dot exactly where I was. “You put a tracker on me!” “It was your father’s idea. He needs you. Apparently it is something important.” I took out my cellphone and called him. “Bud? Where are you! Your concert is in twenty minutes!” I paled. “I am on my way.” I paid for my clothes and ran out of the store.

“You were absolutely amazing bud! I called Jackson and he says he is doing fine.” “That’s great daddy! Hopefully they will never find out. Can we go back now? I am so tired!” He laughed. “All right bud. Let’s go before you fall asleep and your fans find you.” I shivered at the thought and climbed into the limo. I quickly took of my wig and made sure my hair was not a mess.

The ride was silent for a few minutes until my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller
ID and saw that it was Lily(or Lilly). I started to tell her about my day. then she said,”Well, at least you are luckier than me. Oliver started to snort milk out of his nose. it was so disgusting. But this part is so weird! Amber and Ashley were at the beach today. They asked me where you were. They sounded so sad! I think they like you!” I shook my head and started to talk about the craziest things.
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second   Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:57 am

~ Chapter Four ~

“What did Lily say?”

“Amber and Ashley miss me.”

“Well, we’re here bud.”

“Hide me.”

“Why?”

“Those two little boys are trying to kill me!”
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second   Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 am

Lol, awesome! I think this is really good! Only, in the last few chapters, it gets kind of hard to figure out who's talking. Other than that, great! But, chapter 4 is so short Sad
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second   Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:01 pm

I'm not finished with chapter four.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : Living
Humor : um...funny?
Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second   Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:54 am

yeah i kinda agree the conversations were a little hard to follow but it was still good. It's a unique idea too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ilovebooks.aforumfree.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second   Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second Empty

Back to top Go down

Hannah Montana Meets Artemis Fowl the Second
Page 1 of 1