FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

Share | 

Kira the new Vampire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : Living
Humor : um...funny?

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Kira the new Vampire   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:08 am

This is my first and only fanfic I've ever written cause I don't really think I am that good at them. But Anyways I never finished this cause I got really sidetracked, but maybe somehow I will be inspired. Anyways here is the start Very Happy (and it's a fanfic from Twilight)

Kira wondered around wondering what the heck was happening to her. She felt really wierd and she couldn't remember anything. She walked up her driveway and entered her house.
"Where have you been?" Her mother flew at her angrily. "You have been gone for three days. I know how much you like to just dissapear and sleep over at Dana's but serioulsy is it that hard to pick up a phone and dial?"Then her mother looked up at her. "What's happened to you, you look different."
"If you thought I was at Dana's you could've called and made sure. And it just so happens I was there but only for a couple of hours. And what do you mean what's happened to me? I'm fine."
"Huh must be your make-up. But your eyes, they're black."
Kira frowned and went into her room. She looked at the mirror on the wall and was suprised at what she saw. There was no way that could be her reflection. While Kira had always been on the pretty side, she had never been quite this beautiful. A few movements determined that the person in the mirror was indeed herself. What had happened. The last thing that she remembered was talking to that beautiful boy. Had he done something to her?
"Kira come back downstairs, it's time for dinner and I'm still not finished with you."
Kira sighed, and went back downstairs. She hadn't really been gone for three days, had she? The smell of dinner was surprisingly not appetizing. She couldn't remember the last time she had something to eat.
She sat down at the table anyways and stared at her food.
"I want to know where you were and what you've been doing. I almost called the police," Kira's mom said. She was putting out dishes when her hand slipped and she dropped a plate.
"Oh mom want me to help you with that?" Kira asked.
"No it's fine, I got it," She bent down to pick up the fragments, and suddenly a very delicious sent filled the air.
"Whoa mom, what are you making? It smells delicious." Suddenly Kira's appetite rose.
"Just what's on your plate."
Kira looked down to see nothing that smelled that good.
"Oh shoot, I cut myself," Kira's mom ran her finger under the fauset. Kira's senses went wild.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"Kira's mom asked.
Kira was staring at the blood on her mothers finger. why did it smell so good? She suddenly wanted to taste it.
"I don't know why you are acting this way Kira. Maybe you need some help. What have you been doing these past couple of days?"
Kira ignored her mother and kept moving forward.
"Answer me!"
When Kira didn't answer, her mother, in her terror, threw a small plastic spoon at her. It wasn't large or heavy enough to hurt her but it brough Kira back into focus. But the smell of blood was still in the air. Kira's mom opened a window and Kira could smell something even stronger out side."
"I'm sorry mom, I don't know what just happened." As Kira said that she was attracted to the smell coming from the window.
Kira's mom looked at her daughter, "I don't know what's gotten into you. I want explainations now."
"I don't have explainations." All Kira knew was that for some reason she was very attracted to the smell and possibly sight of blood. She decided that perhaps it would be best for her to get away from her mother. She felt that she could comehow be a threat. "Mom, i'm sorry. Perhaps I will some day explain. But I have to go."
"What?"
Kira didn't waiy for her mother to stop her, she just picked up her jacket, although she didn't know why, she didn't feel cold, and was off. The shouts of her mother echoing behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ilovebooks.aforumfree.com/index.htm
Hazel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kira the new Vampire   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:09 am

Chapter 2

Kira ran, faster and faser, until she realized just how fast she really had been running. She had never been that much of an athlete, and even if she had nobody can run that fast. But there she was running faster then the eye can see. She thought that she was lucky that she didn't run into anything.
She looked around to realize that she had left the houses behind and was in a more wooded area. What was she going to do?
The only thought that came into her head was blood. She considered it a rather random thought, she usually felt sick at the site of blood. But now Kira could only think about wanting to drink it.
She couldn't take it any longer. She had to get blood no matter what. How would she get it?
Well this was the woods, there was bound to be some sort of animal. Kira was suprised by how well she could see and hear. Her senses were bosted. She wasn't aware how this changed.
When a fox ran by, Kira immediatly took action. She suprised herself as well as the fox by her own speed and swiftness.
Blood had never tasted so good. Maybe because Kira had never drank blood before. But it seemed so natural now, not in the least bit disgusting.
She left the fox carcass on the forest floor and moved on in search of another prey, for she felt that nothing would satisfy her neverending thirst. She wandered along in the woods in search of anything. she thought that she might die without more blood. Kira walked throught the woods until she came upon a very familiar boy and girl.
"You," she gasped and griped the boy by his shoulders. "What have you done to me?" She asked shaking him.
The boy looked very umcomfortable in her grasp. He tried to pull her hands off of himself but she proved to be too strong for him.
"Please take your hands off me," the boy said camly.
"What did you do?" Kira asked again.
"We made you something better," the boy replied."
"How so."
"Well you're not quite human anymore. Or really alive for that matter. Do you feel stronger? And do you have this absurd feeling that you can't quench your thirst for blood?" The girl asked.
Kira took her hand from the boys shoulders, not realizing that she had been stronger then the boy.
"Not human? What is that supposed to mean?"
"it means that you are a vampire, Kira," the boy said.
Kira fought the urge to laugh, But the urge left as soon as it came. What they were saying made sence. Why else would her senses be so sharp, whay she sould run faster, and why she felt an incontrollable force towards blood. "Why?"
"We made you one. It really is for the best. We are both vampires and we like it."
"You like this? You like being an incontrollable monsters out to drink blood?"
"Oh you get over that," the girl said. "It's hard at first but it doesn't last. And you don't have to hunt humans. There is plenty of prey around here. We only usually hunt humans if they smell particularly tasty or they pick a fight with us."
"A vampire," Just the word's on Kira's lips gave her the shivers, "Why me?"
"We have been watching you for some time and we like what we saw. You were one of the lucky ones."
"Oh lovely, I feel blessed," Kira said sarcastically.
"You should," the boy replied. "This is a great honor."
"Ha honor! You didn't even ask me if this is what I wanted! Well guess what? it isn't! So now what? I live the rest of my life as a blood thirsty monster that can't even live with her mom because she might eat her! Maybe it's just me but that sounds very wrong! What do you need me for?"
"What makes you think that we need you?" The girl asked.
"Please do not insult my intelligence. First you spy on me, then you 'create' me, and then you track me down in the woods. You wouldn't go throught all this trouble unless it benefitted you in some way."
The girl sighed. "I guess you must know so we might as well start with names. "I am Faye and this is my brother Aidan. The reason we did what we did was because a vampire named Zoya sent us to do so. The one main enemy of the vampires are werewolves. Years ago they fought with each other, before the treaty was made. Now with the treaty the vampires and werewolves have stopped fighting. Although that does not by any means make them friends. Far from it. Before the treaty was made, a werewolf killed Zoya's only daughter. Now Zoya wants revenge but she knows that she can not just battle the whole werewolf pack and expect to win. So she is following in her sisters footsteps and is creating a vampire army that will help her defeat the werewolves once the treaty is broken."
This was a lot to absorb at once. Kira was confused. She didn't really think she wanted to fight in an army especially against werewolves. "How will the treaty be broken?"
"Don't worry my dear," Aidan said. "That is being taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kira the new Vampire   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:10 am

Chapter 3

Bella sat in the clearing with Edward. They weren't saying much; they really didn't need to. They were wrapped up in the moment. Bella was so excited that they had finally graduated. But even more exciting, the thought that Edward would finally make her a vampire. She had started to wear the ring that Edward had given her. It felt like a strange and foreign object on her finger. She felt like when she wore it, that everyone saw it and immediatly thought that she was too young for marriage and she was making the wrong choice and all. But she convinced herself that it didn't matter what anyone here thought. It wasn't as if she was planning to visit them often. She just couldn't. Today was the day Bella had to tell Charlie about the wedding. She had put off telling him for a few days and hid the ring from him. Out of all the people, Bella feared his reaction the most. He was her father after all. And it wasn't as if her mother could judge her. That would be terribly hippicritical.
Edward leaned into her and looked up into her eyes, "What are you thinking about?" A question that he often asked her.
"The wedding," Bella replied.
"Oh, what about it?"
"I still haven't told Charlie about it," Bella said.
"You promised that you would tell him," Edward reminded her, as if the ring on her finger didn't remind her every second of the day.
"I know. I'm just not sure how to tell him in a way that will make him understand. I don't want his last memories of me to be ones that hurt him or make him feel ashamed of me."
Edward nodded in understanding. "Yes, I know. But you know he'll always love you. You'll think of something to say to him."
Bella wasn't so sure of this. She didn't have very long to think and she knew Charlie's feeling towards Edward. She could almost imagine is voice telling her to wait. She was fed up with waiting. And if she waited too long she would continue to grow older then Edward. Although he didn't care, Edward would probably be glad that she was forced to wait and live out some more human experiences and any way he looked at it he would always be older than her. If Bella were to chose she would like to just sit in this clearing forever and not have to bother with anything. Especially if it involved hurting someone. She had already hurt her friend Jacob. Bella felt that he would never forgive her. And she didn't even know if he would agree to see her again after she was changed. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt Charlie.
"Would you come with me?" Bella asked
"Where?"
"I think I am ready to tell Charlie now.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kira the new Vampire   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:41 am

Chapter 4

"I don't understand," Kira said. "Why can't you tell me everything now?"
"Because that was part of our job," Faye retorted in annoyance.
"Who cares?" Kira shot back. She longed for the taste of blood yet hated herself for wanting it. She also missed being home and was tired of being confused. All these mixed emotions were making her patience wear thin.
"We care, obviously," Faye said. "Quit being so impacient. You'll find out soon enough."
"Cut her some slack Faye," Ayden said in Kira's defence. "You weren't necessarily the most fun person to be around after you were changed either. You know it isn't easy."
Faye gave her brother a menacing look and began to walk faster to get away from him and Kira.
"Sorry, about her," Ayden said. "She'll come around. She doesn't like new vampires."
Kira just nodded. She didn't really care if she ever "came around." She had already decided that she didn't like her. And even though she felt that was wrong, Kira didn't really care much about right and wrong for the time being. She had other, much larger problems on hand.
"Here we are," Faye said. There was a large old looking building in front of her.
Kira had seen the building before but never knew that it was being lived in. Students at school always talked about it being haunted.
"Come on in, it's time to meet Zoya," Faye said and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kira the new Vampire   Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:52 am

Still awesome! But chapter 4 is so short Sad
Back to top Go down