FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

My Attempt at FanArt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...
My Attempt at FanArt Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Attempt at FanArt Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

My Attempt at FanArt Empty
PostSubject: My Attempt at FanArt   My Attempt at FanArt EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:50 am

I tried to draw Artemis Fowl unknowingly disguised as Harry Potter in my fanfic, Scert World Besides Us. Tht's my first attempt ever at drawing something online, so please be nice. Thank you. Plus, I couldn't figure out how to post it here, so I just put a link Razz

http://artemisfowl.fangathering.com/Gallery/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=5
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male
Number of posts : 106
Location : In a place where trees whisper to the people, the moon never changes, and Time is no more.
Job/hobbies : I don't know, but I sure need one.
Humor : Anime. Computer. Not saying my third past time.
My Attempt at FanArt Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100My Attempt at FanArt Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: My Attempt at FanArt   My Attempt at FanArt EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Try not to make it that... pointy. Round it out a bit so he looks older, but not like a drawing. Shading might not hurt either. Otherwise, wonderful!!
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
My Attempt at FanArt Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Attempt at FanArt Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: My Attempt at FanArt   My Attempt at FanArt EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:04 am

Alright, I'll try that! Thanks for the advice! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Attempt at FanArt   My Attempt at FanArt EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:37 am

I drew this for a challenge on HE today. Please tell me what you think, thanks! Very Happy
My Attempt at FanArt 141416-1
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: My Attempt at FanArt   My Attempt at FanArt EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:47 pm

You know what? The face reminds me of this anime I watch. The boy in that show looks exactly like him... Other than the scar of course...

It's good, but not quite like HP. I confused it with someone else (as you can tell from above).
Back to top Go down
http://writersforum-light.msnboard.net/index.htm
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male
Location : In a place where trees whisper to the people, the moon never changes, and Time is no more.
My Attempt at FanArt Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100My Attempt at FanArt Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: My Attempt at FanArt   My Attempt at FanArt EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:06 pm

Ah, a bit better. Elbows and a little more detail might be nice. Adding a background gives it more attention-grabbing qualifications.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Attempt at FanArt   My Attempt at FanArt EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:06 am

Ok, thanks for the advice! I couldn't add a background to this picture, becuase it's for a challenge, and Harry Potter is the only thing that supposed to be in it. Hmm, elbos, ok, must learn how to draw elbows then! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Attempt at FanArt   My Attempt at FanArt EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:01 pm

Good. I love seeing people improve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Attempt at FanArt   My Attempt at FanArt Empty

Back to top Go down

My Attempt at FanArt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FanFiction Fever :: Off Topic :: FanArt-
Jump to: