FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male
Number of posts : 106
Location : In a place where trees whisper to the people, the moon never changes, and Time is no more.
Job/hobbies : I don't know, but I sure need one.
Humor : Anime. Computer. Not saying my third past time.
DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul Empty
PostSubject: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi, everybody. Ok, this might be a bit weird, but I'm writing a Shonen-ai (fluff, or minimal gay.) between Satoshi Hiwatari and Daisuke Niwa. ^_^ Hope you guys like it!

Satoshi Hiwatari glided down the shinning tile hallway at his private school, a few books hugged to his chest and blue eyes glued to the floor. Several people around him were standing against the wall in groups chatting beside the floor to ceiling windows, but occasionally a girl broke away to stare at him as he passed her group with a giggle. Satoshi hid his face in his silver bangs and quickened his pace as seventh period bell rang out and scattered all the students to class. The teen ducked into his science class to find the teacher late once again. As he dropped his books on the table and rubbed his white fingertips, his friend Daisuke Niwa walked up to him with his big happy smile that always seemed to brighten up the room fixed on him, "Satoshi-kun! Where have you been all day, are you sick?" Satoshi collapsed into his chair, resting his arms on the desk top, "Sorry, Daisuke, but father held me late last night then turned off my alarm clock." A look of suprise flickered across Daisuke's face as he noticed the long black gloves he was wearing. He traced Satoshi's arm with his finger until he held his hand in his own, studying the gothic-studded leather, "What are these?" Satoshi jerked his hand away and stuttered, "T-The teacher's back!" With suspician gleaming in his eyes, Daisuke took his seat on the opposite side of the room as a girl settled in the desk beside Satoshi.

Last edited by Mysteriouswriter94 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male
Location : In a place where trees whisper to the people, the moon never changes, and Time is no more.
DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:04 pm

At the end of class, Satoshi grabbed his backpack and rushed out the door and ducked into the restroom before anyone could run him over. He dropped his backpack near the sinks and stared at himself in the crusted bathroom mirror, glasses reflecting the lights in the ceiling. The boy stumbled closer to his reflection, leaning on the sink suddenly. His blue eyes followed his hands as they pulled off each other's gloves and set them over the faucet. Short scarrs decorated the underside of both his arms from his wrists down to his elbows, glowing red stigmas against pale white skin.

Daisuke walked down the empty hallways, a long white smock over the uniform his mother had bought for him and hands splattered in paint. As a dedicated member of the art club, he stayed after hours to finish his peices for the art show next week. He pulled the smock off and folded it into his bacpack before slipping into the bathroom to wash up. Daisuke stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Satoshi sitting in a crouch against the wall, face hidden in his bare arms, "Satoshi!" When he didn't look up, Daisuke ran to his side and kneeled on one knee, feeling his forehead. Satoshi responded to the warm touch on his cold forehead, "W-Who's there?" Daisuke glanced up at the gloves over the faucet furtivly, "It's me, Daisuke, Satoshi-kun." Satoshi lifted his head, eyes half-open and widening, "Daisuke? Whoa," he almost fell sideways, but Daisuke steadied him. "Why are you still here?" Daisuke examined one of Satoshi's arms for a second before it was pulled away, "Satoshi?! Are you cutting yourself?!" Satoshi tucked his hands under the opposite armpits, blushing in shame, "I-I..." Daisuke brushed Satoshi's bangs away and searched his blue eyes from his own red ones, "Satoshi, what happened?" Satoshi pressed himself against the wall, staring into the stern face with guilty eyes, "I-I didn't do it!" Daisuke frowned, "Then who did?" Satoshi tightened his grip on his sides, "It... it wasn't me..." Daisuke set his hand on the side of Satoshi's face to calm him, "Come on, Satoshi-kun, who did this to you?" Satoshi squeezed his eyes shut and bolted to his feet, grabbing his backpack and stomping to the door, "I don't know, Daisuke! They..." he stopped, hanging his head, "They were there when I woke up this morning..." Daisuke rose to his feet as well and stood at his side, "Tell me about it. Come on, we can go back to the classroom." Satoshi followed him out the door as he held his elbow, head down.
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Satoshi sank into one of the desks, backpack sliding from his arm to the floor. Daisuke pulled up a chair beside him and leaning forward, "So whats up with your arms, Satoshi?" Satoshi held them up before his face, hands trembling, "I woke up at noon, and they were just bleeding off the hook. So I bandaged them and let them heal, but the scarrs won't go away!" Daisuke wrapped his hands around his wrists and lowered his arms, gazing into the tear stained face, "Ok, did you get hurt last night?" Satoshi shook his head, "No, it was just an investigation. We stayed at the station." Daisuke leaned closer to him, "What about when you were home?" Satoshi tensed. Krad had tried to force his way out again when Satoshi was falling asleep, "No." Daisuke blinked in confusion, "Well, there has to be a reason they just appeared! Besides," he brushed his fingers over a few of the lines, "they look as if you've been doing it frequently, with a knife of some sort. Or else there wouldn't be stigmas." Satoshi glanced up at him, cheeks red, "Why do you involve yourself? It's not your problem, it's mine." Daisuke took both of Satoshi's hands in his own, warming them, "Because I care about you, Satoshi! Thats why!" Satoshi stared at him, "But..." Daisuke smiled, "Don't bother arguing, I'm here now, and you can't chase me away." Satoshi glanced back and forth between his eyes, looking away when Daisuke's smile softened and his blush spread. Daisuke examined Satoshi's pale face as it turned red, "Come on, lets go back to my place. My mom might be able to help you." Satoshi watched him as he stood and pulled him up as well with suspican, "Are you sure they'd want me there?" Daisuke handed him his backpack and took his hand, "It'll be fine." Satoshi felt the tips of his ears get hot, eyes wide when Daisuke smiled again and lead him out into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...
DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am

Aw, poor Satoshi! I hope Daisuke willl be able to help! Awesome story! I can't wait to see what happens next! just one thing, could you please put what Shonen-ai means, becuase some people may not now what it means, thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com
Hazel

Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : Living
Humor : um...funny?

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:37 am

yes I agree, awesome story! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ilovebooks.aforumfree.com/index.htm
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:23 am

I fik it! Hope you guys stay with my story!

Daisuke slipped inside his house, peering around to see everyone out on an errand. "Ok, Satoshi-san, come on in. My family might be awhile, but I'm sure grandpa can help you." Satoshi inched inside as well, closing the door behind him with a quiet click. The hallway walls were a delicate red with gold flowers, matching the carpet and small table beside the door. "Your home is so... normal. It is signifigantly brighter then my appartment." Daisuke smiled as his friend's eyes gazed around. "Yeah, my mom loves red and gold." He noticed Satoshi was wringing his hands nervously. "Hey, Satoshi?" Satoshi glanced at him with timid eyes. "Hm?" Daisuke held out his hand. "You don't have to be afraid in here. Nothing is going to jump out and eat you, I promise. I just want to help you." Satoshi glanced back and forth between his eyes before beggining to reach out his pale fingers to touch Daisuke's palm, stopping when the scarrs on under his sleeve showed. He hesitated, but Daisuke stepped forward and enveloped his hand with both of his own. Satoshi jumped a bit, cheeks brightening as Daisuke pulled him closer. "Come on, lets go up to my room until they get back." Satoshi stuttered. "Uh, s-sure, ok."

Satoshi studied the paintings hung up neatly on the walls, trying not to stumble that much in his embarassment. Strange. This house is so bright, yet Dark resides here... He stopped abruptly when he ran into Daisuke. "Daisuke?" Daisuke spread his arms wide and pushed him steadily backwards. "Satoshi, go back downstairs. Now." Satoshi peered over his shoulder to see a green blob staring at them. His eyes widened and he swallowed, frozen on the spot. T-That's an... an... He tried to move his legs, with no response. ALLIGATOR! Daisuke turned to him sharply, "Run, Satoshi!" Satoshi stared at him. "What about you?" Daisuke gritted his teeth as the thing began to near. "I'll be fine, now GO!" Satoshi shook his head slowly, feet concreted to the floor. "I...I..." Daisuke cursed under his breath as it lunged at them, giving him a sharp tap to his forehead and waking him up. "RUN!" Satoshi jerked awake and took Daisuke's wrist, pushing him out of harm's way to the wall and making a few hand signs. The alligator rushed him as he held out his hands, palms up. "Tsubasa, Stop!" The huge green mass froze in place, stubby legs stopping like a broken machine and it collapsed onto the carpet. Daisuke scrambled upright and ran to his side. "Satoshi?" He set his hands on Satoshi's shaking shoulders, feeling them hunch at his touch. Satoshi took a shaky breath and straightened his back. "Daisuke?" Daisuke blinked. "Yeah?" "Why is there an alligator, fully grown, I shall add, wandering around your home?" Daisuke sighed. "Mother's pet. You ok?" Satoshi struggled to stop his knees from shaking. "Yeah." Daisuke lead him into his room, sitting him on the bed. "Be right back, I'll take care of that thing." Satoshi hugged himself. I used most of my magic on that spell, now my body tempeture is decreasing rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:45 am

Daisuke shoved the alligator into a closet with a groan. Mom, did you have to let that thing out tonight?! He leaned his shoulder on the door, pressing it shut. Poor Satoshi, it scared him out of his wits. Rasping breaths caught his attention and he turned to see Satoshi shivering hysterically through the crack of his door. He gasped, darting into his room and sitting beside him. "Satoshi? What's the matter, is it hysteria?" Satoshi shook his silver head and Daisuke wrapped his arm around his shoulders, finding them cold. Daisuke's eyes widened. "Y-Your freezing!" He stared in confusion as Satoshi turned to face him, dislodging his hand. Satoshi tightened his grip on his own arms, winter shrouding him like a shadow. "Here," Daisuke pulled the blankets up around Satoshi's shoulders and pulled him into a hug. "This might help." Satoshi, despite his harsh drop in tempeture, felt his face growing warm. He closed his eyes and dipped his chin below Daisuke's shoulder as his body began to stop shivering. "Daisuke..."
Daisuke pulled him onto his lap, Satoshi's head leaning on his shoulder. He caught only a glimpse of his content expression to know he was beggining to get warmer. Satoshi was to cold and exausted to care what was happening, so he pulled his legs up under the blanket that had been torn away from it's place on the bed.

Like it?
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:50 am

Love it! Awesome story! Poor Satoshi , I'd get scared too if I saw an alligator in someone's home! Razz Can't wait to read more! And thanks for fix it!
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:02 pm

Thanks! Hey, scream at me about grammer, please, I need to learn better spelling...

Daisuke made up a bed on the carpet for himself and layered blankets next to his bed. He crouched on the floor to press out the wrinkles in the comforter, peering up at Satoshi passed out in his bed. Poor Satoshi-san. He has it hard. The full moon showed through his window, stars sparkling all around it in the dead of night. Daisuke pulled on his pajamas and checked Satoshi's pulse before sliding into his makeshift bed. He pulled the covers over his shoulder and lay flat on his back staring at the ceiling. I wonder when my parents and grandpa are going to get home...

Daisuke woke some hours later to gentle breathing that was not his own. He blinked into the darkness, muffling a startled cry when he realized Satoshi was asleep a centimeter away from his nose. They were both laying on their sides facing each other and under the same blanket. Daisuke reached his hand backwards to feel floor behind him. Satoshi had either fallen to the floor, or got up in the night to- Daisuke shook his head quickly. No! Satoshi-san wouldn't... I mean... Maybe he was cold or something... He blushed. W-What do I do? Leave him here, or...? Satoshi gritted his teeth. "D-Dai... suke..." Daisuke blinked. Is he...? He frowned. Maybe it's a nightmare. Satoshi's hand beside his face on the blanket clenched into a fist. "N-No..." Daisuke inched forward until their foreheads were pressed together, focusing on his dream with his eyes closed. Dream gate, open!
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:22 pm

Inside the dream of Satoshi Hikari...

Satoshi strode down the hallway to his school, peering up to see Daisuke smiling at him. He hung his head and hid his blushing face as a few girls ran up to him. "Satoshi-sama!" "Hiwatari-kun!" Satoshi lifted his head to look at them. "Hm? What is it?" The blonde girl giggled. "Your blushing, Commander?" The red head blushed herself. "W-We wanted to give you something." Satoshi tried to compose his face, with no luck. "Y-Yes?" The red haired girl handed him a pink envelope. "It's from a student, Commander." Satoshi's face flushed even more. "P-Please don't call me Commander." The girls exchanged sly glances and danced away giggling. "Later, Satoshi-san!" "See ya Hiwatari-kun!" Satoshi gathered himself as much as he could and glanced around to see no one was watching him, opening the unsealed pink thing. He smelled a faint scent of paint fumes as his pale fingers wrapped around the white notebook paper. Daisuke?! Only pulling out a small bit, it read, Dear Satoshi-sama. I have a painting for you. Meet me in the art room after school. Love, Daisuke. Satoshi swallowed. Love? Oh, god. He was in for it now. A sudden throb sent him to his knees and the letter flying. "Aahhh!" He clutched his head as Krad began tearing at his conciousness, trying to get out. Daisuke stadning in the hallway rushed to his side and kneesled next to him. "Satoshi-san!" Satoshi's hair grew into Krad's, turning blonde, his eyes sharpening to hazel. He gritted his teeth in pain as his body fully transfered into Krad's and he was thrown into a dark corner of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Real Daisuke materialized into Satoshi's dream, across the hall from all the mahem. He studied Satoshi's transformation as Krad took over, finally realizing how bad he had it. Satoshi was shoved into Krad's mind as Krad is with Satoshi and Daisuke heard muffled words. Curious, he focused on what his friend was saying, blocking out the drama unfolding before him.

Satoshi rose shakily to hs feet and clenched his fists. "Krad! You bastard, let me out!" Krad chuckled darkly. "Ah, the infamous Dark." He glared down at Daisuke as the boy fumbled in his pockets for a picture of Rena. Satoshi's eyes widened as Krad picked Daisuke up by his collar and dropped the picture to the tile floor. "Krad, don't you dare hurt him! It's Dark you want, not Daisuke!" Krad scowled. "Since he is too much of a coward to face me, I shall destroy his capsule!"

Real Daisuke closed his eyes and got a good idea what Satoshi was doing, trying to get better sound. He said... Something about me...?

Satoshi began thrashing Krad's mental barrier. "Stop! Put him down, immedietly!" Krad just laughed and pulled back a fist. "This will only hurt a lot!"

Daisuke finally got a good signal to listen. "...Krad!"

Satoshi found a weak spot with his fingers, punching it with all his might. "Let me OUT!" Krad winced. "Too late, you weakling!" Satoshi growled as he pulled his fist back farther. "Don't hurt him!" Krad laughed. "And why not?" His punch was half over when Satoshi broke through and it froze in place. "Because I love him!" He forced his hand down, dropping Daisuke to the floor as he melted back into himself. Krad shrank back into Satoshi's mind, scowling. "You will pay for those words!" Satoshi collapsed onto the floor and smiled to himself. "I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:41 pm

Daisuke froze in shock, Satoshi's words ringing in his heaad. "I don't care... Because I love him..." He stared down at the Satoshi crumpled up in the dream world and it hit him. Every time they were together, Satoshi would blush or stumble in some way, shape, or form. He had thought it coincidence, but now... Satoshi? Why didn't you ever tell me...?
Daisuke cut the transmission and blinked in suprise at a pair of crystal blue eyes staring back at him in the darkness.

Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : Living
Humor : um...funny?

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:09 pm

That's was interesting Very Happy It's good. Haha an alligater sure would be an interesting pet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ilovebooks.aforumfree.com/index.htm
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Thanks!! This isn't my best work, but it'll do for now!!

Satoshi gritted his teeth at Daisuke staring blankly at him. "Daisuke? Did you invade my dream?!" Daisuke blinked. "W-Well, you looked like you were struggling, so..." Satoshi scowled, bolting up to prop himself on his elbow and rubbing his blue eyes furiously. "How could you do that?!" Daisuke stared at him. "I-I..." Satoshi glared at him. "What did you see?" He demanded. Daisuke shrank back. "Just the school hallways..." Satoshi narrowed his eyes, leaning forward. "And what did you hear?" Daisuke lowered his gaze. "Everything..." Satoshi fell silent suddenly, looking guilty. Daisuke sat up and set his hand on Satoshi's shoulder, "Look, I'm really sorry! I thought I could help, so..." Satoshi pushed his hand away. "You probrably hate me now, right? After what I said..." Daisuke shook his red head. "I could never hate you, Satoshi-san!" Satoshi dragged himself upright, hanging his head. "Yeah, you couldn't be mad at anyone for long. Your to nice." Daisuke smiled. "Especially you." Satoshi squeezed his eyes shut. "Yeah. Right. I can't beleive you heard me..." Daisuke scooted up to sit in front of him, setting both of his hands on his shoulders. "Satoshi, look at me." Slowly, Satoshi lifted his head to look into his crimson eyes. Daisuke's expression softened. "It's ok." Satoshi used his palm to rub the tears from his eyes. "No, it's not! I just... wasn't thinking when I said that, ok?" Daisuke's smile faded. "It was a dream, it's created from your thoughts." Satoshi's face flushed bright red. "Y-Yeah, well..." Daisuke leaned forward to catch his gaze. "I know your embarassed, but I know even you don't have a cover-up for this." Satoshi blinked. "S-So?" Daisuke chuckled lightly. "I understand." Satoshi looked away. "No you don't." Daisuke used his finger to bring Satoshi's face to face him. "Satoshi-rin, yes, I do understand," he smiled. "Because I'm feeling it too."
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:27 pm

*slaps forehead* Ok, this isn't working out how I planned... Should I keep going, or start something else?
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:24 am

I say you should keep going, this is pretty good so far!

Only, it would be easier to read if you seperated it into paragraphs when epople are talking. I think your grammer's pretty good, the only mistake I caught was "I know your embarassed." It should be "I know you're embarrassed."

Anyway, I hope you do continue, but it's your choice!
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:15 pm

*moans* I can't... I have no idea when it'll end or what the ending could be... Sorry, but I think I'll drop this one.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 am

Aw, ok okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul   DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul Empty

Back to top Go down

DN Angel- Scarrs of the soul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FanFiction Fever :: FanFiction Recomendations :: FanFiction-
Jump to: