FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

Artemis's escape

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HS7

HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305
Artemis's escape - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Artemis's escape - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Artemis's escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:19 pm

Yes! Now do you understand?
Back to top Go down
http://writersforum-light.msnboard.net/index.htm
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male
Number of posts : 106
Location : In a place where trees whisper to the people, the moon never changes, and Time is no more.
Job/hobbies : I don't know, but I sure need one.
Humor : Anime. Computer. Not saying my third past time.
Artemis's escape - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Artemis's escape - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:23 pm

He hasn't done anything yet. The day after they got Artemis's dad back is when this all starts.
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female
Artemis's escape - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Artemis's escape - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:25 pm

Ugh. Nevermind. I see that you are tired. Try to find out when your not.
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male
Location : In a place where trees whisper to the people, the moon never changes, and Time is no more.
Artemis's escape - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Artemis's escape - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:37 pm

*humph* Fine. I'll finish this up later.

/EDIT

After an hour of check overs to make sure he wasn't disease-ridden, Artemis's parents let him climb the steps to his room. He stopped before his door, sighing. His hand reached out and grasped the knob and he pushed the door open, not suprised to see Butler standing by his window. Butler turned around as he entered. "Artemis." Artemis rubbed his head. "Butler." He felt something in his pocket. Butler crossed the room to stand in front of him, and they both said at once, "I'm sorry." Artemis held up his hands. "Butler, I apologize. I shouldn't have run off like that." Butler shook his massive head. "No, I apologize. I shouldn't have been so harsh." Artemis put his hands on his hips. "Maybe, but I wasn't thinking. I need more self-control." Butler smiled. "And I have to remember what it's like being a teenager." Artemis smiled back, sliding his hand into his jeans pocket. Butler sized him up. "Where did you get those clothes? It looks like you lived a whole other life!" Artemis's eyes widened and he fingered a chain, "Oh, these are from the family I stayed with. They had a son die that was just my size. But," he pulled out a silved four-leaf clover locket that matched Loich's necklace. "I have no idea where this came from." Butler gaped at it. "What's written on the back?" Artemis twisted it around with a pale finger, almost taking a step back.

Welcome to the family.

Butler crossed his arms. "Where exactly did you stay?" Artemis examined the ingraving, intrigued. "At a home with bakery owner. Miss Matitiu was her name, and she found me. Her husband was Marty, I think, and her daughter--" Butler narrowed is eyes. "Daughter?" Artemis nodded absentmindedly. "Yes. Loich. She was a wonderful dancer." Butler cocked an eyebrow. "You danced with her? What else did you--" Artemis gave him an exasperated look, glancing up from the locket. "Please, Butler. Holly already gave me the once-over. I slept in the livingroom on the couch the second night, because the first night she had school to attend." Butler smiled gently. "I see. And did you like this girl?" Artemis backed up to his computer chair and sank into it. "Loich and her family were such pure people, it's hard not to like them." Butler crossed his arms. "Did they take it alright when you left?" Artemis sighed heavily. "I beleive Loich was fairly upset, but I didn't tell her parents I was leaving. She probrably explained it better anyway." Butler shifted. "It's not like you to upset a lady." Artemis chuckled. "Not like I did it on purpose. I would never do that to Loich." Butler checked his watch. "I see. Well, I'll let you get some sleep, and maybe we can go see this family in the morning." Artemis blushed. "I doubt they'd like a visit from me." Butler walked to the door. "You never know." As thedoor slid closed behind him, Artemis frowned. "More riddles."
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:58 am

Fine then. I suppose you know what I mean by now anyhow.

He puts his hands on his hips? That is different. Also you could space it out a bit more. Such as if someone says something, it should start a new paragraph.

But if you do not want to do it, you can ask one of the editors.
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:25 pm

I think thats a bit of a waste of space...
But, I'll try to fix it.

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:45 am

It's needed. Everyone who writes a book and publishes it does that. It makes it easier to read.
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Umm, ok. *sighs* I have a headache again... I'll do that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:03 am

I still think this is really good. Very Happy But I have to agree, the spacing would make it easier to read. Anyway, it's your choice if you want to space or not.
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:13 pm

Or someone else could do it for you. That is the whole point of editors.
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:25 pm

Ok. I'll ask one.
Back to top Go down
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:07 pm

Artemis sat at his computer the next morning in his favorite suit, frowning at the screen, when Butler knocked. "Come in." His door opened and his body guard stepped in. "Ms. Fowl is waiting downstairs, Artemis."

Artemis peered at him from behind his desk and over mounds of papers. "Alright. I'll be right there." Butler nodded, stepping back and closing the door. Artemis glanced once more at Loich Matitiu's birth certificate before shutting down his computer and grabbing his jacket, disappearing out the door.

Loich finished watering the plants outside the back door and set down the canister next to the pots. She sat on the back steps, taking her long thin black skirt with her. Her green eyes wandered off twords the hills not far from their backyard, stopping on the rock Artemis had been sleeping against. The wind blew locks of her soft brown hair around her damp eyes as she folded her hands in her lap. "Artemis..."

A hand on her shoulder made her jerk her head up to see Artemis standing over her. "Loich?" Her eyes widened.

"Artemis? Artemis!" Artemis's gentle smile spread as she leaped up and hugged him, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm sorry, Loich, can you ever forgive me?"

Loich looked up at him. "Of course I can! Why did you come back?" Artemis chuckled. "Lets just say my parents would like to give you their thanks." He motioned through the doorway to Mrs. and Mr. Matitiu standing next to Artemis's parents and Butler.

Loich's face broke into a smile. "These are your parents? Wow!" Artemis loosened his grip on her waist by Butler's look. "Yes. I told them you let me stay with you for a few days, so they wanted to thank you in person."

Loich turned to Angeline. "Mrs. Fowl, Mr. Fowl, it's wonderful to meet you." Angeline smiled gently. "No, my dear, it was us who wanted to meet you! My Arty told us all about how you let him stay, so thank you."

Artemis released her, taking her hand. His blue eyes drifted to her green ones. "Loich, I may be part of your family, but they need me there." Loich squeezed his hand. "I understand, but I'm still glad you came." Artemis smiled. "So am I."

End
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 am

Aww, cute! Nice ending! Though for some reason, the fact that they sort of drift away makes me feel sad, I think this was a really good way to end the fic. Great job with it! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:05 am

Thank you, MK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis's escape   Artemis's escape - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artemis's escape
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FanFiction Fever :: FanFiction Recomendations :: FanFiction-
Jump to: