FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

FanFiction Fables Issue #1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...
FanFiction Fables Issue #1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FanFiction Fables Issue #1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

FanFiction Fables Issue #1 Empty
PostSubject: FanFiction Fables Issue #1   FanFiction Fables Issue #1 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:59 am

FanFiction Fables Issue #1 Moon-2-3

Introduction

Bonjour, hallo, Γειά σου, Ciao, olá, hola, nameste, assalamu alaikum, konichiwa, and hello! Welcome to the first issue ever of the FanFiction Fables! FanFiction Fables will be posted on the first day of every month on this site, FanFiction Fever, or FFF for short! Now, just a little info about this site. FFF was created so that people who are fond of reading or writing fan fiction have a place to post their own writings or recommend the writings of other. So, with the help of you guys, this site will get better and expand! And with that, on with the newsletter!
FanFiction Fables Issue #1 MoonDivider

New News

New Admin Interview:
What is your name/pen name? (you don’t have to say your real name if you don’t want to) : Sylvia / HS7

Why did you chose your current pen name? : Actually, it started at the FG Fanfiction part. HS9 = Holly Short 99999999. But when I registered on the FG forum, I used the e-mail address that didn't work. So, I had to come up with another one. HS7.

How old are you? (don’t have to say this if you don’t want to) :12

What is your favorite color? : Green

What are your favorite books? : Um... I like a lot of books. It would take a while to list them. But I can tell you some. The books by Eoin Colfer, J.K. Rowling, and Stephenie Meyer. I have more, but It would take a while.

What kind of fanfics do you like to read? : I like to read all types of fanfics. As long as I understand it, I'm fine with that.

What kind of fanfics do you like to write? : All kinds of fanfics.

How do you like being admin of FFF so far? : It's nice being an admin. You get to help others who need it.

What do you think of the people on FFF so far? : I think of them as great people. They put up a great effort. ( Well, some of them. Razz )

What are your future plans, if any, for this site? : I have some, but I don't want to reveal them quite yet.

What are your plans for your future? : I plan to try to become a writer. If not, I might find something else to work on.

Do you have anything to say to the people reading this newsletter? Any final words of great enlightenment? : I hope you guys stay here and find new updates. I hope I will see all of you soon on the forum!

~ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ~

Newest member:

genuis101

Latest recommendation:

Blue Moon over Manka's by Cullenista. Recommended by Hazel.
https://fffever.darkbb.com/romance-f12/blue-moon-over-manka-s-t85.htm
Views on the fanfic by the recommender: This is amazing! This is one of the best Twilight fanfictions I have ever read in my life! It has over 1000 reviews which means that there are tons of other people that agree it's amazing.

Moments of the Month

Updates of the month:

There is now a new poems section, be sure to post your poems there!
There have also been many new smileys added this month, including, but not limited to:

Recommendation of the month:

Magic Kaito: Midnight Meetings by Fish Head The 3rd and Co. Recommended by Moonlite Knight
Views on the fanfic by the recommender: These are so cute! I love them. I think that even if you haven't read Magic Kaito (and you should if you haven't), you'll still like them, because they are really well written and really adorable.
Link: https://fffever.darkbb.com/fluff-f18/magic-kaito-midnight-meetings-t19.htm

Member of the month:

Hazel

Top poster of the month:

HS7

Fanfic of the month:

Artemis’s Escape by Mysteriouswriter94
Link: https://fffever.darkbb.com/fanfiction-f15/artemis-s-escape-t92.htm
Additional comments: This is a really cute and interesting fanfic. It shows Artemis is a different light than most fics, it’s pretty original and well written. It’s also one of the fanfics on this site that has the most views and most comments.

Fanart of the month:

1515 North Bearss Ave. by Sweetkiss
Link: https://fffever.darkbb.com/fiction-writings-f19/1515-north-bearss-ave-t69.htm
Additional comments: This is a really good original story. Who doesn’t love a good mystery. Even though Sweetkiss has only posted the first chapter so far, it’s really good and interesting.

Book of the month:
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Official website: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/index.html

Poem of the month:

Since the poems section was just recently added and there have been zero poems posted there as of the current moment, there will be no poem of the month

Challenge of the month:

Here’s is the first ever challenge for FFF. The contest starts today, the first of this month, and ends on the last day of the month. .The winners will get their names and stories placed in the hall of fame. For this challenge, you will be given a list of 15 words. You must write an original story using every word at least once. Here are some other requirements for this challenge:

Minimum word count: 500
Maximum: none, but please keep it under 10000
Genre: Humor
List of words that must be used: pig, car, water, juice, moose, bed, shirt, computer, chocolate, cookies, moon, piggy, horse, knight, and damsel

Please post your story in the challenge forum, under Challenge number 1.

Updates in the future

There will soon be a new logo for the site, so look forward to that.
There will also soon be applications that one can fill out if they wish to become editor.
There will also be a new group soon,.
And, coming soon, a new category for challenges of the month!

Conclusion

For this edition, HS7 and I chose the tops of the month. However, for the next issue, you, the readers, can pm either me or HS7 during the first 3 weeks of the month with what your choices are! Any pm’s during the last week of the month will be considered for the issue of the following month!

Anyone want to help out with the next issue? If you are interested, please pm either me or HS7 with your request. Make sure to include why you want to join the newsletter crew and your strengths and faults in writing. Taking into account the current size of this site, only two people will become part of the newsletter team. Also, you don’t just have to be a writer to join the team. If you want to draw a comic or any other art of the newsletter, you can try out as well! Good luck!

And, that’s all folks! For this months issue at least. Hope you enjoyed reading it!

Please leave a comment about your feelings of this newsletter, any ideas, or any other feedback. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com
Hazel

Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : Living
Humor : um...funny?
FanFiction Fables Issue #1 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100FanFiction Fables Issue #1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction Fables Issue #1   FanFiction Fables Issue #1 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:31 am

Wow MK this was great! Awesome newsletter! worship hehe
Back to top Go down
http://ilovebooks.aforumfree.com/index.htm
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
FanFiction Fables Issue #1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FanFiction Fables Issue #1 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction Fables Issue #1   FanFiction Fables Issue #1 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:47 am

Lol, thank you! thank you
Back to top Go down
Solera

Solera

Female
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : student/drawing
Humor : fairly enough
FanFiction Fables Issue #1 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100FanFiction Fables Issue #1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction Fables Issue #1   FanFiction Fables Issue #1 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:59 pm

OMG! o.O

This is great MK!!
<is trying to get the web cam to work>
Back to top Go down
http://tanteirealm.forumdes.com/index.php
Mysteriouswriter94

Mysteriouswriter94

Male
Number of posts : 106
Location : In a place where trees whisper to the people, the moon never changes, and Time is no more.
Job/hobbies : I don't know, but I sure need one.
Humor : Anime. Computer. Not saying my third past time.

Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction Fables Issue #1   FanFiction Fables Issue #1 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Hs7 is Sylvia? Cool name. The News Letter rocks!!
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction Fables Issue #1   FanFiction Fables Issue #1 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:46 am

Thank you everyone! thank you
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction Fables Issue #1   FanFiction Fables Issue #1 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:33 am

Thanks... *looks at the door*

I'm safe... For now...
Back to top Go down
http://writersforum-light.msnboard.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction Fables Issue #1   FanFiction Fables Issue #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

FanFiction Fables Issue #1
Page 1 of 1