FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

Walking Through Walls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OliviaofBolivia

OliviaofBolivia

Number of posts : 12
Walking Through Walls Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Walking Through Walls Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

Walking Through Walls Empty
PostSubject: Walking Through Walls   Walking Through Walls EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:23 am

Part 1: Mistakes

Shane sat at her desk, trying to enjoying her sushi, but failing because she was surrounded by boy. They weren't even cute! She was surrounded by 2 jocks, 2 nerds and one of those boys that just blended into the background. The jocks sat together in the middle, as did the nerds in the front. Shane sat in the back right corner and the other boy sat in the back left. Shane turned a deep red at the thought that she had actually been blamed for starting an argument in the middle of class even though she hadn't said a single word and was now sharing 45 minutes of her life in a room full of people she hated. Shane was an average student with a 3.5 average and a nice popularity. She had a nice face and a dancers body, and a modest sense of style. She only had a slight issue with controlling her anger but she handled it, most of the time.

After a few second she noticed herself turning a bright red and then quickly returned to normal. They boy sitting on the other side of the room turned quickly and stared at her. She glanced at him and when he turned away she let it go and returned to her lunch. Soon after the boy raised his hand and asked an extremely odd question.

"What is it Mr.Coner?" Mr. Mangen said, looking up from his paperwork with an extremely irritated look on his face.

"I have a question about cell pigments." The boy said confidently but with a hint of intimidation in his face. Shane almost turned black with fury but controlled herself.

"What question?" Mr. Mangen said sighing heavily, wishing for it to be over already.

"Is it possible for cell pigments change?" The boy asked looking right at Shane.

Before Mr.Mangen answered Shane's had shot up and she almost yelled "Mr.Mangen I have to use the restroom!!!"

"Sure Shane, and to answer your question Mr.Coner cell pigments....." Shane rushed out of the classroom before she could hear the answer. The boy stared after her as she went.

She rushed in the bathroom and made sure that no one was there. She crashed hard against the wall and slid down the wall. She cradled her head in her hands and wished that she was normal for once. After she had calmed herself she got up and walked out of the bathroom. She walked down the hall and into the classroom. Everyone looked up except Mr.Mangen who seemed to be completely in his paperwork. She walked quickly back to her seat. The boy winked at her, she turned sharply and sat down.

When the bell rang to signal the end of lunch she sat still till everyone had left the classroom. Then she slowly rose and walked out of the classroom. The boy was waiting for her outside. She walked faster but he just kept following her. She got to her locker and opened it.

"Hi there! I'm Lyon (l-E-on)"

"GO AWAY!" Shane said slamming the locker in his face.

"What's your name?"

"GO AWAY!" she said a little louder, though no one turned to see.

"Wow, you have a little bit of a temper, don't ya."

"So what!" she said turning toward him. "Why won't you leave me alone?"

"Cause I wanna know how you did that!" He yelled it so loud that everyone in the hall turned to look. She quickly covered his mouth and pushed him around a corner into an empty hallway.

"Shut up! if they hear you!"

"What? What do you think they could possibly do to you?!?"

"I...I don't know." She said sadly, her eyes looking down. She hung her head and backed away. " Just go away, I didn't do anything to you, so just, just stay away from me."

Realizing what he had done he ran after her. Before she could turn the corner he pulled her by the shoulder and flung her against a wall. "Hay what!........" before she knew it she was lying on the ground of the janitors closet. Lyon rolled to the side and stood up. He flicked on the light and then leaned down. " you think your the only one who's a little special." Lyon winked again and Shane rolled her had to the side, her eyes turning hot pink. Lyon stood up and helped Shane. The bell rang and Shane began to run out of the room. He ran in front of her. "Meet me after school ok." She nodded and half smiles. He looked into her eyes and frowned. "weren't your eyes purple?"
Back to top Go down

Walking Through Walls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FanFiction Fever :: Ficiton :: Fiction Writings-
Jump to: