FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

Sky (A Twilight story)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OliviaofBolivia

OliviaofBolivia

Number of posts : 12
Sky (A Twilight story) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky (A Twilight story) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

Sky (A Twilight story) Empty
PostSubject: Sky (A Twilight story)   Sky (A Twilight story) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:53 am

This is the story of my new Twilight character Sky. Sky is Jacobs friend that has been there all the time but was never noticed. This fan fic will start from the beginning of the Twilight books.

Name: Sky A. Phenexia

Date of Birth:December 12

Birth Place: La Push

Mother: Sofie Phenexia

Father: Unknown
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia

OliviaofBolivia

Number of posts : 12
Sky (A Twilight story) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky (A Twilight story) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Sky (A Twilight story)   Sky (A Twilight story) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:53 am

This takes place in Twilight. This is also Sky talking.

I was always there. I was always in the shadows. I was always the friend but never like her.Never was I noticed, never did they notice, like they noticed her...

Chapter 1: Short Day Dreams

Well I always sat at the end of the table. Bella smiles as everyone talks to her. I am happy for her. Though no one talks to me anymore, well except for Edward Cullen. I don't know why but he has always been kind to me. He says hi a lot and smiles at me. I'm the only girl in the school thats not head over heals for Edward but I think of him as one of my friends. I like someone else but we don't talk much. "Sky? Sky? SKY!!!"

I jerk back into the conversation as Mick yells my name. "Yes, what was the question again?"

"You ok?" Mick asks with a concerned face. " I asked if we have Science home work."

I blink twice and answer. "Um, ya I'm alright, and no there is no Science home work."

I close my eyes and start to drift off to sleep. A picture of Jacob appears in my head as the blackness encloses me...

The bell rings loudly as I jerk back from my sleep. Bella is just now getting up from the table. She walks over to the trash to dump her tray and sneaks a quick glance at Edward. Great, another Cullen crony. I shake my head and get up from the table.

I grab my book and head off to my next class. Whats this? Edward looked back at Bella. Maybe Bella's not so normal after all. Cullen noticed her. Maybe Edwards hitting puberty and starting to think like all the others.

His head snaps in my direction but manages to look away faster than I would have expected him to. I shrug it off but I reassure myself that Edward is not like the other boys. His family is very kind and polite.

I notice things others don't, I think there is something secret about them and I intend to find out. Bella is next on my list as well. Oh and I should go down to visit Jacob on my way home I don't get to see him too often. So many things to do. But for right now I shouldn't be late for class...
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305
Sky (A Twilight story) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sky (A Twilight story) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Sky (A Twilight story)   Sky (A Twilight story) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:23 am

This is good. Very good. Too good. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://writersforum-light.msnboard.net/index.htm
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...
Sky (A Twilight story) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sky (A Twilight story) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sky (A Twilight story)   Sky (A Twilight story) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:25 am

Haha, it's good becuase OoB is an excellent writer! This story is great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com
HS7

HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Sky (A Twilight story)   Sky (A Twilight story) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:25 am

True. So very true... I still Suspect her though.
Back to top Go down
http://writersforum-light.msnboard.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky (A Twilight story)   Sky (A Twilight story) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky (A Twilight story)
Page 1 of 1