FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HS7

HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305
Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:45 am

~ Chapter One ~

“Harry mate! Hurry up if you want to get on the train!” It was a noisy afternoon and Ron was annoyed that Harry didn’t hurry up.

”Alright Ron! You don’t have to yell in my ear!” Harry was also annoyed. Ron kept on yelling in his ear.

On the train.

“Where is Hermione? She is suppose to be here right now. ”

” There she is. Hermione! Where have you been?! We have been waiting for hours!”

”Don’t exaggerate Ron. We have only been on the train for 5 minutes.” She turned to Harry. “Harry, did you know that Artemis Fowl is coming to the school?”

Harry looked confused. “Who is Artemis Fowl?” Suddenly they heard a chilling voice behind Hermione that made their spines shiver.

” I am Artemis Fowl,” said a boy with raven-colored hair and pale skin that looked white.
Back to top Go down
http://writersforum-light.msnboard.net/index.htm
HS7

HS7

Female
Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:46 am

~ Chapter Two ~

”Hey, isn’t Artemis a girl name?”

”Ron! Don’t insult him!” She turns around. ” Sorry about Ron he…….. Hey where did he go?”

”Maybe you scared him of Granger. I hear he does not like to be friends with you,” said Draco Malfoy, a Slytherin who they all hated. ” You better put a bag over your head so he won’t die!” He started laughing while he went back to his friends.

”Would that really happen?’ said Hermione, worried.

Inside the school.

After the last person was sorted, Dumbeldore stood up and announced,” We are welcome to announce that we have a new student. He is not a first year but a third year! I want you all to meet Artemis Fowl to the school!” Suddenly the doors burst opened. There stood a raven- haired boy with skin so pale, you would have thought he was a vampire.

Artemis Fowl walked up to the proffessers and they told him to sit down on the stool. He did so. Then Proffesser McGonagall put the hat on him. Artemis felt ridicoulous , but he did not show it. “Hmmmm, he is loyal, brave, stealthy, and intelligent. It will be complicated to sort him.” The hat thought about it for a few minutes. It had finally decided. ” GRYFFINDOR!” the hat bellowed. Everyone at the Gryffindor table clapped. Artemis nodded curtly and sat down beside Hermione.

”Students! I have two words to say to you: dig in!” Suddenly the table started to burst with food. Artemis and Hermione grew slightly nauseated as they watched Harry and Ron eat.

Hermione turned to Artemis. “Hi. I am Hermione Granger. Welcome to the school.”

Artemis nodded curtly and said,”I am Artemis Fowl and I am delighted to be here.”
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:47 am

~ Chapter Three ~

In the morning.

“Here are your scheduals for your classes.”

When they finished eating,Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Artemis went to their first class. “Please take your seats children!” said Proffesser McGonagall. ” I want you to open your books and read pages 1 to 5. Then I want you to take out your wands and practice the four spells on page six.”

While everybody started to read, Hermione and Artemis took out their wands. The proffesser saw them and asked them,” Ms. Granger? Mr. Fowl? Have you read pages 1 through 5?” They both answered yes at the same time. Then they did their spells. The proffesser was pleased that they did the spells correctly on their first try and said,”40 points for Gryffindor.” Everyone turned their heads in shock at Artemis and Hermione. No one had ever gotten 40 points on the first day at school. Even Draco Malfoy was impressed. You should know that it is really hard for Gryffindors to impress Darco Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:48 am

~ Chapter Four ~

The rest of the day was tiring for Ron and Harry but great for Artemis and Hermione. They were becoming really good friends now. Then there came Potions with Snape. Harry and Ron groaned. Artemis asked them,”Who is Proffesser Snape?”

”He is the one with the black oily-looking hair,” said Harry with a groan.

”We don’t like him,”continued Ron. Then they got to their next class. They went and and saw Proffesser Snape wave his wand at them. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Artemis stopped short.

All Harry and Ron could say was,”He’s insane.”
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:49 am

~ Chapter Five ~

Harry and Ron thought that Snape was going to attack them. He wasn’t though. He was only pointing at a shelf behind them to get one of the ingredients. They all sat down. They took their regular seats and did what was assigned on the board.

For some reason, Harry was looking forward to Potions. He told Ron this all Ron could say was,”ARE YOU MENTAL? YOU ARE ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SNAPE’S CLASS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”

All the other Gryffindor were staring at like he was mental. Fred said,” Hurry and and get Harry to the hospital wing! He actually is looking forward to Snape’s class!”

”Guy’s, I am alright. Don’t worry.O.K?” Everyone said O.K.

Harry went out of of the common room. George said,'’If you see Harry, corner him. He has gone mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:50 am

~ Chapter Six ~

What Ron and Harry didn’t know that Artemis and Hermione were becoming more than just friends. When they were in Snape’s class they would partner up and work on the assignment together. Ron and Harry notice this and start to get jealous. They liked Hermione too. They started to think of a plan to get rid of him. “Harry, we have been friends with Hermione since we were first years. It took her months to be friends with us. It only took him three months to be her boyfriend!”

Harry and Ron tried many ways to get rid of Artemis, but it seemed he was always being chased by girls. He tried to run, but he couldn’t even run well. So then he had to come up with a plan. He couldn’t attack the girls. No. He would not be a gentleman if he did so. Then Hermoine came to rescue him before the huge mob of girls squashed him.

Harry and Ron heard him say to Hermoine,” When I get back home, I am going to buy those ridcoulous work-out machines. I am tired of this!”

”Hey Ron, do you know why he is always being chased by girls?”

”I dunno. Maybe it is because of his large head.” Then they saw Artemis run by being chased by an even bigger mob than last time.

They said in unison,” Yea, it has to be."
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:51 am

~ Chapter Seven ~

Harry and Ron tried so many things to get rid of Artemis Fowl! Each of them worked, but Hermione always stopped it. This is what they did to him. They put a virus on his laptop. Artemis was going crazy! So then, he asked Hermione to help him get rid of it. She did.

Another thing they did was soiling his robes.(To let you know, he had about 50 of them.) He nearly went mad! So he went to Hermione to help him clean his robes. It took a long time and their hands started to turn pruny. They laughed when they saw each others hands. Harry and Ron tried harder than ever to get rid of him.

Then, they put Fred and George’s little bags of powder that looked like Artemis’s favorite tea. So when Artemis went to get some Earl Gray tea, he turned into a rabbit. It changed color with his mood. First, it accomplished shades of red Root couldn’t do. Everyone was laughing so hard, they nearly peed on their robes. All except Hermione. Then the rabbit started to change in to colors so fast, it ended having all the colors on it’s fur. Then Hermione went to help him. Artemis looked so white, you would have thought he was a vampire. If glares could kill, Harry, Ron, Fred, and George would be dead by now.

They also threw dungbombs at him. It made him stink so badly, Everyone wouldn’t want to get near him. Hermione tried to help him get rid of the stench. It didn’t work. Then she brought him to one of the proffesser and asked if she get the stink off. The proffesser nearly didn’t do it. She nearly fainted. Never the less, she got the stench off. Hermione’s face was red with anger. Ron and Harry decided to stop.
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:52 am

~ Chapter Eight ~

“Stop trying to do these horrible things to him! What has gotten in to you two? You never act like this!”

”Sorry Hermione. I mean, you spend so much time with him! You never hang out with us anymore!”

”If you can’t accept the fact that I like to hang out with him, then we shouldn’t be friends!” She stormed off, pulling Artemis with her.

”Blimey. What are we going to do now?”

“Hey Artemis! Have you heard about our next Hogsmeade trip?” Artemis looked up from his homework.

“No. When is it scheduled to be?”

“Next week!” Hermione half-shrieked. Artemis blinked.

“Interesting. What is Hogsmeade?”

“Well, it’s a… a… a… You are going to have to find that out yourself! Did you get that slip signed? That was the permission slip so you could go to Hogsmeade.”

Artemis reached for his potions book and took a piece of paper out of it. “Is it this?” he asked as he held up the slip.

“Yes! We could all get together and go! Harry, Ron, you, and I could go together!” Then, her face fell.

“Oh, yeah. We are still fighting.” She frowned.

She suddenly smiled. “I know! I will be right back! I need to find Harry and Ron! See you later!” she added as she ran out of the Gryffindor common room.
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:53 am

~ Chapter Nine ~

“Harry! Ron! Will you please go to Hogsmeade with Artemis and me? Please?” They both looked at Hermione.

“Why?”

“Just because. Please come with us! Please!”

“Fine. Only because you asked.”

“Yay!”

”Geez Hermione. We only agreed to go to Hogsmeade with you and…” Ron struggled to say his name,”Artemis. There’s nothing to be excited about.”

“Yes there is!” said Hermione. “You two and Artemis are going to be friends!”

Harry stood up. “Before you get excited Hermione, you would have to ask Ron about. I’m getting tired of hating him. I feel like Malfoy! So now, I’ll accept him as a friend. I don’t no about Ron though.”

Hermione and Harry looked at Ron.

“No way I’m gonna be friends with him. I just said I would go with him. I never said I would be friends with him.”

“But Ron,” whined Hermione. “Why don’t you want him to be your friend? What is your reason?”

As soon as Hermione finished saying that, Ron’s visage grew red.

“Ron, are you blushing?” asked Harry.

“I’m not! I’m just… uh… just uh…” he trailed off.

“Blushing,” said Harry.

“Uh, no, I uh…”

“Well?” asked Harry. “What is your reason?”

”Forget it! If you are going to keep bothering me like this-”

“I’m sorry for butting in, but what are you yelling about?” asked a slightly irritated Artemis.

“How did you know where we were?” asked Hermione.

“Well, it is quite easy when someone is yelling. By the way, do you know anyone named Draco Malfoy?”

“Malfoy? Yeah. Why do you asked?” Ron said, glaring at Artemis.

“Well, he told me to tell you two that there was going to be a Quidditch game tommorrow. He said that you better not chicken out and skip it.”

“Why are you telling us this?” asked Harry.

“You see, the Malfoys invited me to there manor over Christmas break. I owled Mother and Father, and they said I must go.”

“What? You are going to stay at the Malfoys? The enemies?”

“Yes. I suppose it has something to do with blood.”

“Well then, we could use this to our advantage.” Everyone turned and looked at Ron. “What?” he asked.

“You talked,” stated Hermione. “We thought you were mad at Artemis.”

“Well, we could have him spy on the Malfoys and-”

“No Ron. Even though I hate them, we can’t use Artemis to spy on them.”

“Fine.” said Ron, sulking.
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:53 am

~ Chapter Ten ~

“Artemis? Artemis! ARTEMIS!”

Artemis Fowl glared at Hermione. “What are you doing? It is,” he glanced at the clock,” four in the morning! And why are you in the boys dorm?”

“Well, I thought you and I could plan what to do when we get to Hogsmeade.”

“Could you have waited for a suitable time?”

“Umm… No? By the way, your hair is messed up.”

“Would you please let me sleep? I will plan things with you later. Just let me sleep!”

“Fine,” said Hermione a she stalked out the room.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : Living
Humor : um...funny?
Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:40 am

This is a good story! I love it when AF and HP are mixed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ilovebooks.aforumfree.com/index.htm
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:42 am

I agree, this is a really good story, and I just love hp crossovers!
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:55 pm

Of course you do! Every time you mix them together, you get this... Pink... Fluffy... Thing. Razz

(You get a really awesome story!)
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Apprentice

Moonlite Apprentice

Number of posts : 2
Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 5:52 am

I Love It! Write More!! cool
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Apprentice

Moonlite Apprentice

Number of posts : 2
Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:20 am

edward elric
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Please do not double post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts   Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts Empty

Back to top Go down

Artemis Fowl Goes to Hogwarts
Page 1 of 1