FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HS7

HS7

Female
Number of posts : 305
Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped   Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:05 am

~ Chapter One ~

Artemis Fowl was in his study checking his bank account. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was Butler telling him that it was Holly. Artemis got up and went to the front door. When he opened the door, a dart came out of nowhere. Then he recalled seeing Butler’s eyes ragged. Butler hadd been mesmerized and he, Artemis Fowl, had been outsmarted! But by whom? Finally, he fell unconsious.

Artemis Fowl woke up with a headache. He looked around the room. It was pitch-black. “Where am I?”he said aloud. Suddenly the lights came on. ” You are at my house Arty,” said a girl in jeans and a white shirt.

“Who are you and don’t call me Arty!” “Don’t you remember me Arty? Remember back when we where 10? You had to move away nd you said you would visit me in a few months? I waited for you for days. I was so sad. Then, when I finally decided that you weren’t going to visit me, I had to get revenge. I still can’t believe it worked!” “Ihave a few questions to ask you,” said Artemis. ” Ask away.” “Who are you? How do you know me? How did you fool me? How did you mesmerize Butler? Are you a fairy?” “Arty, that isn’t a few questions! I am tired. I will answer your questions tomorrow.” “WHAT! I HAVE TO STAY HERE? ARE YOU CRAZY?” ” Don’t shout. You know the answer to that question your self. Good night.” Then she walked out of the room leaving Artemis confused
Back to top Go down
http://writersforum-light.msnboard.net/index.htm
HS7

HS7

Female
Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped   Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:06 am

~ Chapter Two ~

In the morning.

” Are you going to wake up or what?” “Huh?” “Don’t act dumb Artemis! That does not suit you!”she said with laughter. “Why are you…. Oh.” Then Artemis started to blush furiously when he realized that she was laughing at him. He started to smooth his hair back. “Do you want me to answer your questions or not?” she asked getting serious. “I am Candie. You were my friend when we were ten. I don’t know how I fooled you. I didn’t mesmerize Butler. And I am not a fairy. Is that good enough for you?” Artemis didn’t answer. ” Hello? Are you O.K?” Suddenly he roared and Candie jumpped back and ran to her room. Then she thought,” Hey, wait a minute. This is my house! How could he scare me?” Then she went down and saw that Artemis was shaking. Afraid that he was poisioned, she ran to him and saw that he was shaking in laughter. That made her mad. She started exploding words out of her mouth that she had never thought that she would have to say in such a loud, hurtful manner. “ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO EAT ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE!” Tears started to pour out of her eyes. “You can go know,” she said with tears still pouring out of her eyes. Then she ran up the stairs and started to cry harder.
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped   Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:06 am

~ Chapter Three ~

Candie’s POV

I woke up this morning to wake Artemis up. You should have seen his hair! It was so funny. I went down and answered his questions. That was when I started to laugh. He didn’t realize that I was laughing at him. He started to blush and smoothed his hair back. Then I finally answered his questions.

I am Candie. You were my friend when we were ten. I don’t know how I fooled you. I didn’t mesmerize Butler. And I am not a fairy. Good enough for you?” I was wondering why Artemis was looking like that. He started to creep me out.

I went up to him and asked,”Are you O.K?” He suddenly roared and I jumped back and ran to my room. Then I finaly thought,”Hey, wait a minute. This is my house! How can he scare me?” I walked back down and I saw that Artemis was shaking. I was affraid that he was poisened, so I ran to him. Then I saw that he was shaking in laughter. I got so angry, I started to say words that I never thought that I would say in such a loud hurtful manner.

“ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO EAT ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE! Tears started to pour out of my eyes. “You can go know,”I said. I ran up to my room and cried harder. I thought,”Does he hate me that much? He was my only friend! He was the only one nice to me.(Imagine Artemis Fowl as a ten year old being nice) Everybody else teased me. Artemis always found a way to cheer me up. Now he hates me. Why does he hate me.” Suddenly, the door opened. I think I said the last part out loud.
Back to top Go down
HS7

HS7

Female

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped   Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:07 am

~ Chapter Four ~

Artemis’s POV

I wake up because of that insolent girl! I despise her. I must come up with a plan to get out of here. She starts laughing at me. I have no idea why. Then i realized that she was laughing at my hair. I blushed and tried to make my hair neat. Then she got serious. She told me the answers to my questions. I did not answer her. Instead, I roared and she ran to her room. She came back. I was shaking in laughter. She must have thought I was poisened becuase when I saw her face, she looked worried. When she realized I was shaking in laughter, she got mad and stated yelling at me. Then she said that I could leave. She ran to her room crying. She left me quite confused.

Artemis Fowl burst into the girl’s room. He looked at her and saw that she had cried even harder. When he went in, she saw him and started to throw stuff at him. She threw pillows, toy cars(they were her brothers.She took them when he threw them at her), stuffed animal, anything she could lay her hands on. What she did not realize was that Artemis had back out of the room. When she ran out of things to throw at him, she just sat there. He went into her room and she yelled at him. She said,”GET OUT! GET OUT! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU! YOU! YOU!” She started to cry again. Artemis tried to solace her.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped   Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:55 am

Haha, nice Artemis got kidnapped! And he made a gril cry, bad Artemis. This is pretty good, except, the last too chapters were too similar, even if they were from different POVs. I don't know, maybe I just don't like switching POVs much. Anyway, great job!
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped   Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped Empty

Back to top Go down

Artemis Fowl Gets Kidnapped
Page 1 of 1