FanFiction Fever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction Fever

Love books so much that you write your own stories on them? Love to read the work of other aspiring writers? Then your at the right place! (Hopefully)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  PortalPortal  

A different Artemis Fowl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetkiss

Sweetkiss

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Does school count?
A different Artemis Fowl Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100A different Artemis Fowl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

A different Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: A different Artemis Fowl   A different Artemis Fowl EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:12 pm

Jane Harper is a 13 year old girl that lives in Tampa, Florida. She is a daughter to one of the most notorious criminal mastermind in all of the United States. Jane is starting to get bored of staying home with her mother all day. She wants to go into the family business. But her father thinks it is too dangerous for her. But that wouldn’t stop Jane from joining the business, behind her fathers back.
Jane has a bodyguard, ever since she was born. Her bodyguard is on of the best, graduated in from the ‘classified’ school in the top of her class. Mary Jane Sharp is her name, M.J for short. And since M.J has to go everywhere with Jane, she’s about to regret becoming a bodyguard in the first place.
“Jane, why must we always go steal from the buildings with the most security?” asked M.J driving on the way to the art gallery.
“Because I like the challenge and the adrenalin rush.” Jane replied checking her watch to make sure that all security personnel was out of the building.
“But I have a bad feeling about this one, like we aren’t going to get out safe.” Usually M.J was right, which made Jane very uncomfortable.
“Just relax. We will be fine, trust me.” Jane was getting irritated.
“You know that I trust you, I just don’t like the fact that we have to steal. Why cant we just buy the painting, I know for a fact that your father has enough money too” M.J questioned. Jane looked up from her laptop and at that moment M.J knew that she better shut up. Or her next word would be her last.
“We’re here.” M.J said pulling into the parking lot.
“What are you doing in the front, go into the back where no one can see us!” Jane knew that M.J didn’t like the idea of stealing, but who cares. For Jane, it was all she knew. “Go into the back, next to that shed”
“Why do we always have to park in the back, someone could just jump into the car and kill us”
At that moment, as if it was a queue, someone jumped into the back of the car.
“DRIVE” said the mysterious person
“Dude this is the last car you want to get into trust me” said M.J
“I SAID DRIVE”
“Alright you asked for it, Jane cover your head” M.J jumped into the back of the car and hit the man on his neck and he was out cold in 10 seconds.
“See what I mean, can we park in the front from now on” M.J said pulling the unconscious man from the car.
“Um, let me think about it” M.J knew exactly what Jane was going to say “NO”

The item that Jane had her eye on was a 17th century painting. Jane fell in love with the painting when she was on a trip to England for the annual art convention. Once she found out that the paintings home was in Florida, Jane had to have it hanging in the Harper manor. But this would be the most challenging robbery that she will face, because someone else has there eye on this 17th century painting. Someone with unlimited technology, beyond ours.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Admin
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : It's really dry...
A different Artemis Fowl Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A different Artemis Fowl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

A different Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different Artemis Fowl   A different Artemis Fowl EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:05 pm

Wow! That's really good! I can't wait to read the rest! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fffever.darkbb.com

A different Artemis Fowl
Page 1 of 1